♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle

Start from the beginning

"Hahaha! That is youth at its finest! Young Kirishima must have thought of this for everyone to let off the frustration. Those who did not qualify after the cavalry battle has got to be frustrated in a way." 

It would be a lie that there were no frustrated losers. Even though they're all in the same class, there were self comparisons and slight inferiority complex in place. Kirishima suggested this because he thought it would be fun to see how creative they could get with their Quirks. The rule was simple, land a hit on someone, make them land flat on the ground, and be the last man or woman standing! "If this isn't a manly game, I don't know what is!" It was easy for him to smack down others and stay standing with the pugil stick because his Quirk was made for something like this! He successfully knocked away Mineta and Shouji with the pugil sticks created by Yaoyorozu's Creation Quirk. 

Everyone was having fun- 

"Die, Deku!" Bakugou was trying to knock out Midoriya. "Go to hell!" 

"Hee...!" Midoriya was being chased by Bakugou, who was more persistent than a crazy ex girlfriend! 

"Deku-kun!" Uraraka touched Midoriya, making him float away from Bakugou's reach. 

"You think you can escape me?!" Bakugou used his explosions to help him reach high up into the air. "Die!" He wanted to swing the pugil stick immediately, but Uraraka made an instant release to make Midoriya fall quickly. 

Uraraka touched Midoriya again just before he reached the floor, helping land safely again. 

"Uraraka-san, thank you!" 

"No problem~!" 

"Don't get in the way, Uraraka!" Bakugou exploded his way down to hit Uraraka, but his back was taped by Sero's Quirk. 

Sero's plan was a very simple one, drag his classmates over and then hit them when they're in range. "Take this home run!" 

"An opening!" Sero was knocked out by Dark shadow, who was holding a pugil stick! Dark Shadow successfully took out Kouda and was about to get Jirou too if it weren't for Kaminari standing in the way and created a spark right in front of Dark Shadow! 

The numbers slowly dwindled! The battle to be the last one standing was getting heated! The youthful smiles on their faces showed clearly just how fun this game was. 

Dark clouds began to gather. It gathered just above their heads. 

"Huh?" Everyone looked up because the shadow became immense above their heads. Everyone looked up to see what looked like a black hole in the sky. 

Aizawa tried to erase the Quirk above everyone's head, but the suction power was far too great, so great that it sucked everyone up into the sky. 

Midoriya tried to hold onto a tree, but even the tree got uprooted with it. "Ahhh!!!" What was happening?! Why were they being sucked up into the sky?! 

It wasn't just the students. The teachers were sucked in too and they had no clue what was going on! 

Aizawa threw his cloths out and he bounded all the students together at once; even if they were all going to be separated, at least the students will end up together in one place!