So we meet again nightmares

I was running.

Why was I running?

Why am I still running when it isn't even near me?

It's as I turn a corner that I hear it again.

The scream.

"Yoongi! Yoongi come here. I'm only here to he-"

It stopped. The screaming stopped. But it only stopped because of the loud bang that rang through my head.

It had been shot.

And now it was laying coldly against the floor of the room I found myself in.
It didn't do anything. It was just laying there just like it had in reality.

But then it began.

First came the grunt. Then the sob. After that it finally came.

A heart wrenching scream of terror.

The same as the night it had happened.
It fell as it tried to stand but once it was up I screamed.

I screamed at the top of my lungs because the smile that it gave me could haunt anyone even the most fierce person in the world.

And since I wasn't that I was scared. I was more than scared and even more than terrified. And the only way I thought it would go away was by screaming.

So I did until my throat hurt even though I knew it was a dream and I was just waiting to wake up.

But fate apparently didn't like me so I stayed I couldn't wake up. And I definitely couldn't do anything.

That's when it happened. Just like in every other nightmare like this it began attacking.

But I couldn't move. I was stuck and I was dying but I knew I couldn't do anything.

So I stood and screamed in pain until it was satisfied with its work.

I stood like that until it began again and that's when I finally woke up.

I finally woke up.
~_~

I woke up drenched in sweat. I had tears spilling out of my eyes is I searched for my phone.

I finally found it unlocking it and going to contacts. My sight wasn't that good as of right now so I just found a random number in my contacts and began typing away.

~_~

[ to Taehyung

Please... ple.
Hel. They re bac
The nugehtmeres are back!
Ples help

]

[ To Yoongi

Yoongi is that you? Are you okay?
What is nugehtmeres?
Are you alone??
Should I come over???
Where do you live I'm coming!

]

[to Taehyung

Pleae cone!
My adres is xxxxxxxx
Plese hury!

]

After Yoongi had sent the last message he began looking around his room. He couldn't stop himself from looking over to the corner and seeing the creature slowly make its way out of the shadows.

It began moving towards him screaming his name whilst it did so.
Yoongi was just about to scream when he heard a knock from his front door.

He hurriedly made his way downstairs and opened it to see Taehyung standing in the doorway. He immediately jumped into him in form of a hug and began crying again.

Taehyung didn't seem to faced by it as he just hugged Yoongi back. He then made Yoongi wrap his arms around his neck as he carried him to what he thinks is the oldest room. He laid Yoongi down on the bed and was about to go out to get Yoongi something to drink when he heard a little whimper.

He turned to see that Yoongi was reaching out to him making him forget about the water as he walked over to the older.

Taehyung sat beside Yoongi and hugged him whispering assuring things into the oldest ears.

Yoongi had stopped crying and was only sniffling at this point. Taehyung noticed this and thought that he could maybe ask what had gotten the older so sad.

"Yoongi-hyung are you alright now?"

"I- I don't know"

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?"

"Night- nightmare"

"What was that nightmare about?"

"There... there was this cre-creature it was scre-screaming and I couldn't r-run and it a-ate me and then I-I woke up and I texted- texted you and then it was there agai- again and- and"

Yoongi was beginning to crack again so Taehyung quickly thought of something which resulted in him kissing Yoongis hands. And as weird as it may sound it was actually working because soon enough Yoongi was once again left to only sniffling and making small whining noises.

Taehyung slowly made Yoongi lie down so that he would be able to sleep again. But just as Taehyung had begun to leave since he had calmed Yoongi down and there wasn't really much he could do he heard a little voice asking for him to stay.

And he did. Because he slowly made his way towards the bed again and laid himself down next to Yoongi cradling him with his much bigger body.

And just like that after some minutes of Taehyungs sweet talking and himself being quite tired Yoongi fell asleep with Taehyung right after him.

———————————————————-

So... what did you think? Please comment on what you liked!

Also sorry if it has been a long time since I updated. I had somethings to do.

Well that's all and I hope you enjoyed this!