"What's wrong?" Jaemin questioned

"I left my hoodie in the storage room.I wanted to open the door,but I couldn't.And since you're stronger than me,I thought you could help me." Chenle internally high fived himself.

"Sure.Wait here" Jaemin walked away.

Chenle quickly ran to search Jeno.

He found him on the rooftop.

Ugh..why do I have to talk to him..

"J-Jeno?" Chenle's hands were getting sweaty

Jeno swiftly turned around and glared at the blonde.

"What do you want,kid?" Jeno groaned

"Uhm..I need your help"

"My help? You have your friends..why are you asking me?"

"They don't want to help me" Chenle smiled sheepishly

"What do you want from me?"

"I forgot my hoodie in the storage room.I tried to open the door but it looks like it's locked.And since you're stronger than me,I thought you could help."

Jeno raised an eyebrow.

"I don't help others,kid"

"Ugh..please! I really need that hoodie!" Chenle screamed,making Jeno flinch.

"Okay! Just stop screaming! My ears are bleeding!" Jeno groaned

"Yes! Let's go!"

🔥🔥🔥🔥

"The door looks fine to me--"

"Just get in bitch" Chenle grinned and pushed Jeno inside the storage room.He quickly locked the room and ran away.

"Eh?! Get back here you little shit!" Jeno yelled and kicked the door.

After a few moments,he sighed and turned around only to discover a pissed Jaemin.

"Jaemin! What in the world are you doing here!?"

"Chenle tricked me..that piece of shit.." Jaemin flipped a table,making Jeno back away

"I'll kill you Zhong Chenle!!" Jaemin screamed

"And you! Why are you here!" he added

"Apparently,he tricked me too..he said something about a damn hoodie" Jeno sighed and sat on top of a desk

"This bitch.." Jaemin kept mumbling curses.Jeno chuckled.

"Hey..relax..let's have a talk" Jeno smirked playfully.

Jaemin slowly approached the older and stared at him.The room was dark but Jeno could easily descipher the younger's handsome and manly features.

"How the fuck can I relax when I'm locked in damn room with you?" Jaemin growled angrily

A shiver ran up Jeno's spine at the deep sound.

"Well..I guess you have to get used to it" Jeno smirked when he noticed Jaemin getting closer and closer.

They both stared at each other quietly.Jeno felt something strange when he stared at the younger.A strange feeling took over him as he gripped Jaemin's collar and smashed their lips together into an aggressive kiss.Jeno felt butterflies dance in his stomach when he noticed how soft and kissable Jaemin's lips were.

Jaemin widened his eyes in shock.He wanted to pull back but something in his heart screamed at him to kiss back.And that's what he did.He carried Jeno away from the desk and pushed him against the wall.He kissed back just as eagerly.

Jaemin wondered why kissing Jeno made him feel so strange.His stomach felt tingly,his heart was pounding at an erratic pace,and he never wanted to let go.

But sadly,he did..

Both boys were breathless,their hair was messy,and their hearts were fluttering.

With the last power he had left,Jeno smirked smugly.

Jaemin just stared at him.He noticed how beautiful the older was.His eyesmile,his messy black hair..He was truly handsome,and he hated to admit it.

"What the hell happened?.." Jaemin whispered

"I don't know,but I fuckin' loved it"

-Ale🔥