The Squip

After I swallowed the pill, I lied down to try and sleep, but everything still hurt from the beating my asshole of a step-dad gave me. I slowly got up and got dressed into a way oversized hoodie. I quietly limped to the bathroom next to my room. I could have gone into the bathroom in my room, but there were no medical supplies in there.

As soon as I locked the bathroom door, I could see myself in the mirror. My hair was lopsided, my face was red, my eyes were watery, and there was a cut on my cheek from when I had hit the floor. I started searching for bandages, which I soon found under a pile of hair products. I didn't know how to use them of course, so I just sticked them on with tape. I looked so silly. What would Michael think if he saw me like this? I don't know if I like Michael or if we're just best friends. I've never really had friends other than Michael, so I guess I never got used to other people. Michael is really nice. He would know how to do this.

I wiped my tear-sunken face with a white, slightly dirty rag, which wasn't very helpful considering every tear that had made it's way down my face was staining my skin. Putting the rag back on shelf, I started thinking about the Squip. What would it do? How did it work? Was it already making me cooler?... Am I cool now?.. I looked back at my face in the mirror. *Sigh*..nope. I sat on the edge of the bathtub, thinking about my Squip. I was asking myself so many questions that I knew I couldn't answer. Looking at the floor, I traveled through a galaxy of answers to problems I didn't have, and questions to problems I couldn't fix. Everything was wrong. Nothing can be fixed. Not even with a Squip. Not even with Michael. Nothing matters. Nothing is real. Not even feelings. Nothing... and that's what I was. Nothing. I didn't realize I was crying until tiny "pit-pats" on the floor interrupted my thoughts. More tears.

I was about to get up, when a sharp, striking jolt stabbed into my body. "AhH...GAHuuhA-" I quickly put my hand over my mouth, which would keep the screams hidden from my step-douche. "Target Female inaccessible." A man's voice popped up out of nowhere and started speaking to me. I clutched the edge of the bathtub, trying to flow my pain through that. "Calibration in process." What was happening? Is this my Squip? Am I dying? I tried holding in every squeal I was making, which sounded like a mouse having a heart attack. "Please excuse some mild discomfort." I couldn't take it. As much as I tried keeping in the little squeaks, I couldn't do it. My hand fell from my mouth, and I started to grip my head. "M-miLD?!" I shouted. Shit. Ben probably heard that! "Calibration complete. Access procedure initiated." And just like that.. the pain was over. I quickly got up to head to my room to sleep this nightmare off, when a storm fell through my body. "Discomfort level may increase." I fell on the floor, tears washing down my face. I was gonna throw up. Everything hurt. Nothing was slightly less hurt. Everything hurt. "Accessing Neural Memory. Accessing Muscle Memory. Access Procedure Complete. Y/n L/n, welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor. Your Squip." The pain stopped. I didn't know what to do. What was happening? I felt like I was dying, even if the pain had stopped. I rushed to the toilet, and threw up before collapsing back onto the ground, almost looking lifeless. The stomach acid burnt all the way up through my throat. I could puke again if I had eaten more yesterday. I lay on the ground not moving but slightly awake, when a tall man looked at me from an upside down angle.

Squip's POV

I was looking down at her while she fell back to the floor. "Are you alright?" She looked at me with wide eyes. "AHHHHHHHHHH-" "AAAHHHHHHHH-" Were humans always this way?! She jolted up, standing directly in front of me while we both screamed at each other.. "AHHHHHH-" "SHH..! Please.. stop screaming.." She stopped screaming. Thank god. "Listen.. I am not an intruder, so please be calm." "Wha-...who.. are you?.." "I am your Squip. So please, just stay ca-" "AHHHHHHHH-" "SHHH! What if someone hears you?!" I honestly had no idea what was happening, and I was possibly one of the smartest technologies ever created.

Y/n's POV

A very tall man in a black suit stood in front of me. He looked like a lawyer. "You look like.. Markiplier.." He just stared at me. After that whole episode that just happened.. I guess he had nothing to say. He was honestly quite attractive and I couldn't help but notice I was just wearing a hoodie and underwear. JUST.. A.. HOODIE... I quickly covered my self with my hands. I could feel my face burning up. "Why thank you, I know this mode is very attractive. However, I can change it if you would like." I shook my head violently. How did he hear that?.. "Y/n, I'm inside your head. I can hear your thoughts. Oh- by the way, don't speak to me out loud. You'll look like you just took a load of pills. Use telepathy to talk to me." He said.

I flushed the toilet from the yakking earlier, and tried walking back to my room quietly, when I heard a yell. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE HUH?! HIDING? AHAHA!! Pitiful. Get down here." Shit.. It was Ben. What did he want now?... "Who is this?" Squip said. ..Step-dad. I thought. "Ah, yes. Storing information." I walked downstairs to meet Ben, who was drunk as ever. "Clean this house." He said, slurring his words. "Be-...d-dad..I should sleep..It's 9:30, and-" *Smack*...I was on the floor again.. "That's you're fault for coming home so late. Now get up." I got up half-way to see the Squip with his hand over his mouth. He was obviously in shock but.. how? How can robots feel.. emotion? This caught me off guard, which sent me the gift of a swift kick in the stomach. The same spot. I was screaming in pain. I couldn't move. I was stuck, on the floor. Ben walked over to me. I was scared. I wanted everything to go back to normal. Why did my mom love this guy? Why couldn't I always be up for hangin' with Michael? Why was I stuck? In seconds, I made the decision not to be stuck anymore. "Bite me, asshole!" I yelled. I'm such a stupid person. Ben grabbed me by my hair and pinned me to the ground. He was.. choking me. I couldn't breathe. Everything was becoming darker. I was swimming in a lake of existence. The surface was life, and I was sinking. I was sinking from life. I was dying. No matter how many times I wish, or hope, nothing happens. Nothings fixed. Nobody is fixed. All these thoughts travel through my mind, and then...

darkness.