"She smells good," Kanato whispered, ignoring Reiji and giving Yui's cheek a soft lick.

The blonde was startled and released a yelp, moving away from the purple-haired boy and leaning towards the redhead who grabbed her shoulders. Ayato then took a huge sniff, head settling on the girl's neck. "Actually, she is..."

"W-what do you think y-you're doing!?" Yui shouted incredulously as she stood up and walked away from the two individuals harassing her as she remained facing them.

Ayato laughed at her reaction. "Yes! That's the reaction I need!" His eyes looked menacing, a sadistic grin on his lips. "Yours Truly will have fun playing with you."

"Should we kill her, Teddy?" Kanato ignored all the ruckus, looking at his stuffed toy.

The blonde panicked as her gaze traveled from one male to another, stopping at Reiji's. "W-what's happening?"

Her previous lax attitude was long gone, replaced with anxiety and fear.

"They're vampires." A bored, agitated voice answered the confused blonde. It was none other than the fake bride. "Shockers, right? Now, deal with it."

The girl scratched her messy hair, the black cardigan she wore slipping down her shoulder. She walked to Yui, grasping both her arms. "Stop being a wimp. It's annoying me, love."

She then let go of the petrified blonde and faced Reiji. "What do I do, now? I mean, I was being parasitic for the past months, eating your food and living in your household free of charge."

"With your extreme attitudes, I feel like you guys would want to kill me." she laid out the facts as straight-faced as she can but she can't help but cringe. "Which would suck in my part, pun intended."

"That's tru—"

"This was all induced by a complete misunderstanding so it is only natural to not put the entire blame on you." Reiji cut Ayato off. "I have my shortcomings. And so, I have decided to keep you detained in this household as long as I haven't contacted him and ask about the situation."

"Oh really?" the girl asked, shocked. That doesn't sound too bad. "Yay, thanks."

She pulled a thumbs up, going back to her original position while mouthing to Yui, "Woman up, girl."

"And for you, Yui Komori," the mature Sakamaki spoke, "You will be picking whom you prefer to teach you the way around here."

Yui stared at Reiji, mouth slightly open. "I—"

"H-hey!? Are you alright!?"

All the attention of the males turned to Laito who shouted all of a sudden. The sound of the plate shattering on the ground startled even the sleeping Sakamaki.

The redhead was supporting the girl who was paling, blood softly trickling down her nose.

"Y-yeah. I think it's just overfatigue." the girl answered with a laugh, wiping the blood off only for it to be replaced quickly. Her eyes then darted to the other Sakamakis. "Ignore me! Continue intimidating the poor girl!" she encouraged before her eyes dilated and she fell limply in Laito's arms.

------

"No! Please don't!" the girl tried freeing herself from the restraints of an elderly woman.

"Dear, please quiet down. It will be over soon." the woman hushed, keeping the girl in a tight embrace.

They both watched the flames reaching the dark skies, smoke filling the air. Ashes swept pass through the girl's frame as she watched in horror. No. She can still stop this.