Chapter 1: Summer Fun (Picture of Annalise)

Start from the beginning

Allowing my eyes to wander around the place I've called home trying to commit it all to memory, my gaze came to a stop on Tristan. He was standing off to the side speaking to the guys loading up the moving truck with our stuff to go back to Port Clyde.

My body temperature immediately started rising causing the palms of my hands to perspire. Dammit after all this time he still has a wild effect over me! Just simply looking at him makes my upper lip sweat! So freaking sexy!!

"You good bro?" Tristan's deep voice bellowed as he turned our way noticing Luke's hissy fit and smirked at me. Fudgsicle sticks! He caught me perving on him as usual! This wasn't anything out of the ordinary...I get entranced by his handsomeness at least ten times on a daily basis.

My only reaction was to smile in response as my cheeks heated up, flushing an embarrassing pinkish hue. What else could I do? Every time his smokey gray eyes focused on me I managed to forget my own name!

"Yea, I think I finally got it." Luke breathed dramatically closing the trunk and hopping in the back seat behind me. "Let's get this show on the road!" He hollered clapping his hand together excitedly.

Jumping into the driver's seat Tristan turned on the truck and leaned over the center console planting a kiss on my cheek. "Enjoy the view?" He whispered playfully in my ear causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand at attention.

Keeping my eyes trained forward I shrugged my shoulders and feigned indifference. "Yea, the movers were pretty hot, right Anya?" Before I could turn my head to flash her my cheesiest smile, Tristan's hands found their way to my side tickling the life outta me.

"What was that?" Tristan growled jokingly as he relentlessly continued on with his form of punishment. "I suggest you change your comment before I get out and beat 'em up, then our stuff will never make it back home." He let out a hearty chuckle.

Even if I wanted to apologize, I couldn't due to the fact that I wasn't able to breathe properly. I always hated being so damn ticklish. Just a simple poke at my side and a fit of giggles would escape my lips. "I-I...I'm not sorry." I gasped through breaths.

Tristan's eyes widened in surprise at my response as he suddenly stopped tickling me all together and straightened up in his seat. Using his left hand to slowly reach for the door handle my own eyes opened in surprise as I suddenly realized what he was going to do...beat those poor innocent movers up!

Grabbing a hold onto his arm quickly, I shouted in defeat. "Ok...ok. I'm sorry! The movers aren't hot." I said holding up my hands in surrender. "No need to go fight them."

Tristan smirked at me while shifting the car into gear and pulling off onto the road towards the airport. "That's more like it." He smiled victoriously turning on the radio and then taking my hand into his. All the while Luke and Anya were occupied in a challenging game of words with friends on their Iphones.

"I meant to say the movers aren't just hot...they were smokin'!" I let loose a giggle, I always have to win! Mind games are my specialty!! Tristan's lips tugged in the cutest little frown causing me to feel a little guilty for teasing him. It's just too fun to see him get so jealous, mean of me I know!

"Aww, I'm just kidding." I gave in lifting his hand to my lips and placing a kiss on the back of it. "You know I only have eyes for you." We were stopped at a red light, so he quickly leaned over and pecked me quickly on the lips.

"Same here beautiful." Tristan's eyes roamed over my face before he kissed me once more and focused back on the road ahead of us. My lips erupted into an immediate tingling causing me to shiver with chills as the sensation attacked my entire body.