Chapter XII: in which they shower

Start from the beginning

"That's true." He grinned back. "But how do you plan on getting out of the shower? Our cloths are still wet."

I paled a little. "Clearly I didn't think this trough."

"I noticed." He smirked. "You can just take your cloths off inside the shower and then grab a towel."

I smacked him on the chest.

"Hey! I won't look!" He complained. "I'll turn around while you grab the towel."

"Um... okay." I trusted him enough to know that he wouldn't sneak a peek, but the idea of being naked and in the same shower. He was making me feel goosebumps all over my skin. "Turn around."

He did as I said, and I quickly stripped. I walked out of the shower and wrapped the towel that was hanging on the door that lead to my room.

"All ready." I told him. I walked to my bedroom shivering again because of the temperature variation. I quickly dressed in simple cotton pants and a loose shirt and slipped on my fluffy pink and purple polka dotted socks.

When I came back to the living room I saw Trevor in the kitchen. He changed into some pants and loose shirt that made him look great. He was stirring a pot of what I assume was warm chocolate.

"What time is it?" I walked to him.

He jumped at the sound of my voice and I chuckled. "Oh, give me a break. It's around midnight."

"Are you tired?" I leaned on the counter looking at him.

"Not really."

"Me neither." I should have been falling over my own feet with sleep after the chaotic day I had, but surprisingly I had more energy stored for today.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked turning off the stove.

"Sounds lovely." I grinned.

"Why don't you put something in the living room and I'll bring the drinks." He suggested.

I nodded and headed to the living room dropping on the couch. I searched for the remote control between the cushions and proceeded to Netflix.

What would be the funniest thing to make Trevor watch? Would you look at that. Clueless is in Netflix. I stole a glance at Trevor an selected the movie.

"Hurry!" I called out. "The movie is about to start."

"I'm here." I jumped when Trevor walked from behind me holding two cups.

"You scared me, asshole." I narrowed my eyes.

"Sorry." He didn't look sorry. "Here." He extended the cup my way.

"Thanks." It was warm and sweet and perfect.

"What are we watching?" He sat.

"You'll see." I smirked. The opening started, and the title came up. I laughed when Trevor groaned.

"Are you kidding? Please put something else." He begged with his eyes.

"Nope." I smiled sweetly. "I'm going to wake up with an awful cold because of you. This is payback."

"Fine but know that I'll fall asleep." He informed.

"We'll see."

The movie rolled and we watched the first ten minutes in silence. I didn't want to admit it, but my eyelids were starting to feel heavy. I was tired after all. The stress about someone getting injured at the game, the dancing and alcohol, the running in the rain, showering with Trevor and now warm chocolate had taken its toll.