Chapter 8

"Wait Wait! So you all had the same nightmare?" Jamie asked his friends.

"Yeah," Cupcake said. "I didn't like it that much."

"Does this mean Pitch is back?" Cameron asked.

"Does the Sandman know?" (I don't know the name of this character so let's just call her Red.) Red asked.

"I don't know, but listen to this!" Jamie said. "I saw Jack last night!"

"Really?" Jamie's friend's asked.

"Yes! But he looked...different. His eyes were purple, his hoodie was gray and his hair was..."he gasped.

"What?" Cupcake asked.

"His hair was pitch black!" Jamie said.

"You don't think..." Red asked.

"No way!" Cameron 's twin gasped.

"Do the guardians know?" Cupcake asked.

"Don't think so, but we have to get the news to them!" Jamie said. "And I have an idea on how to do it!"

****

"Jamie, are you sure this is a good idea?" Red asked.

"Positive," Jamie said.

"Ok," Cameron said. "Cupcake, do it."

Cupcake walked up to Jamie, and punched in it the cheek. A tooth, popped out, and sprawled onto the concrete.

"Yes!" Jamie cheered, holding his cheek in pain. He picked up the tooth. "Thanks Cupcake,"

Cupcake smiled and shrugged.

"How do we know the tooth fairy will even come?" Cameron's twin asked. "Weren't they disappearing last time?"

"I'm sure. We've met her before, so we're pretty special! They have to remember us!" Jamie said. "I'll tell you if it worked tomorrow."

"Ok, bye Jamie!" Red said.

The four others left, and Jamie ran inside.

Jamie burst into his room, and started to write a note. He tapped his Tooth to it, and placed it under his pillow. Then, he got in his PJ's and went to bed.

"Please," he whispered. "Let this work..."