1

"Sarah! I'm getting adopted!" I shouted as I walked into our room. We've been bestfriends since I moved in, which was 10 years ago. I came into here when I was 5.

"Angel! That's amazing. Don't forget me though." She smiled. "Sarah, that's the best part. You can stay with me when ever you want! That's what Mrs. Hedgecoe told me." I said. She looked up from her book. "I can?" She asked as she got off her bed. "Yes! I'm so excited!" I said, jumping up and down with her. "Girls, keep it down." Mason asked as he walked in. "Mason! Guess what! Angel's getting adopted!" Sarah announced."Congrats. Hope it goes well." He smiled. He's our brother figure. Sarah and I are sister figures to the younger ones. We're the oldest ones here. "Thank you!" I said as I hugged him. "Text me okay? We have phones." He smiled. I nodded. "I'll miss you." I retorted.

We pulled apart. I looked up at him. He was teary eyed. "I'm getting adopted too." He said. We looked around at each other. "By?" I asked. "Some people. I haven't found out who yet." He said. "This is amazing!"I said. "Angel, Mason, your parents are here." Mrs. Hedgecoe said. We looked at eachother. "We're getting adopted by the same people?" I asked. "Yes, and their famous." She smiled. I smiled. "I'll keep in touch with you. I promise!" I said as I grabbed my suitcase. "I know you will." She said and hugged me. "I'm going to miss you." I mumbled into her collarbone. "I'm going to miss you too." She said.

We walked down the stairs together. When parents are here, others can't come down and interrupt. It's weird but something happened in the past and now people can't do that.

............

"I'm Harry Styles, and this is my husband Louis." The taller man said. "I'm Angel, and this is Mason." I smiled. "Well, should we head home?" The smaller one asked. Small but feisty. Basically me. "Go ahead." The counselor said. We all nodded. I dragged my bags behind me. We exited the building.

I looked up at my- I mean her window. Sarah's head was in view. I blew a kiss at her and followed them. Climbing into the Range Rover, I looked at them. They were a perfect couple. And their also famous?

"Is it okay if we have a party tonight? A celebration of adoption!" Harry smiled. "I'm fine with it." I squeaked. He nodded as him and Mason talked. Mason and Harry were up front, Harry sent Louis in the back with me for some reason. They laughed as he went in the back. They're so cute together.

Harry turned on the radio and one of my favorite songs played, I never knew who sang it but I loved it.

I drove by all the places you used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss and how it tasted. I love this guy's voice. "Oi! It's our boys!" Louis chuckled. I smiled and sang along. I was in love with the first guys voice. "Wow! You need a record deal." Louis laughed. I blushed and looked at him. We had the same blue eyes. "Are they coming to the party?" Louis asked Harry. "Yeah I think so." He answered. He nodded and we waited to get home.

..........

"How about we start setting up?" Louis said as we walked into the house. "Can I take a shower first?" I asked as I looked around. "Of course! Let me show you guys your rooms." Harry smiled. I smiled and followed him. We went up stairs and turned towards a long hallway. It's really pretty. "Thank you." Mason said as he looked in his room. "Decorate how'd you like!" Harry exclaimed. I smiled at my room. It was a light blue with a floral design. "I love it! Thank you!" I exclaimed. "No problem. Come down when you're ready." He smiled, then left. I smiled as I shut the door behind him. Getting my clothes out of my bag, I walked into the bathroom.

I played my music as I waited for the water to heat up.

............

I got out and dried off. It was refreshing, we didn't have good water pressure at the orphanage. They also had really good smelling shampoo.

I exited the bathroom and decided I was going to wear my black tank top, which exposes my tattoo on my collarbone. It's three birds, my three bestfriends. Sarah, Mason, and Vivian. Vivian left before us though. I also paired my black tank top with my black shorts and my black converse. I pulled my now damp blue hair into a ponytail.

"The party has arrived!" Someone yelled downstairs. I laughed and opened my door. I heard singing, more like amnesia. I quickly ran down the stairs. "My song!" I yelled. "I'm sorry." I laughed as I slid to a stop. "You're fine." Harry laughed. I looked and saw 4 guys, around my age look at me. One had blue hair with Green eyes, another had raven hair with brown eyes. He attracted me first, he seemed so intriguing. "I'm Angel." I introduced my self. "I'm Luke, Luke Hemmings." The one with blonde hair and blue eyes said. "I'm Ashton." The one with dirty blonde-ish one and hazel eyes. "I'm Michael, the life of the party." The one with blue hair said. He seemed really fun to hang out with. "And that leaves me. I'm Calum Hood." The brown eyed guy said. "Nice to meet you guys." I smiled. I turned and sang to the song. I heard them sing behind me.

The music stopped as the started.

Hitting every red light, kissing at the stop sign darling.

I turned and saw Calum singing. Oh my god. He's the one in that song! "Oh my god I love your Guys song!" I exclaimed. "Thank you." Calum laughed. "Angel? Could you help Louis with getting something off the top shelf?" Harry asked. "Harry! I'm fine. I can get it." Louis scolded Harry. Harry just simply laughed as he grabbed it for Louis. Louis scowled at him and stalked off. Well.

"That was interesting." I laughed. We all laughed. "Hey! We match!" Michael noticed. "You just realized that?" Luke asked. "Shut up potato head. You look like a potato." Michael laughed. I laughed as Luke looked offended. "At least I won't lose most of my hair because of chemicals." He mumbled. "Hey!" We both said. "Not to you! I respect ladies!" Luke exclaimed. I laughed as he panicked. "Relax, I'm joking." I laughed. He sighed in relief. "I'm still mad you called me potato head." He said as he turned to Michael. "I'm gonna go get some hot dogs." Ashton laughed. He walked off. Calum and I stood there and watched Michael and Luke argue, occasionally cursing. Well, for Michael every other word.

We laughed as Michael pushed Luke over. "Fight me!" Luke yelled, laughing. Him and Michael started play fighting. "Hey, wanna chill in my room?" I asked Calum. "Oh uh, sure." He smiled.