4

£ Girl in the cover is Morrisa

€ Boy on the cover is Ivan

Morrisa P.O.V.

"Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't be treated so cruel." Ivan said, which caused me to put my head down from all the blushing I was doing.

"Why are you talking to someone as fat as me, shouldn't you be at the party." I asked looking at nothing in particular to avoid his gaze.

"Hold your head high, babygirl. Don't let nobody make your self-esteem low. Your not fat, ma. Your just thick ass hell. I love 'em thick. Now pick your head up, love, your tiara's falling."

Ivan P.O.V.

She still didn't pick her head up. She kept on trynna look anywhere beside me. I just lifted her head up with my index finger.

"Imma make you believe me one day" I said looking into her eyes and started leaning in. Babygirl closed her eyes, I guess waiting on me to move first.

I crashed my lips onto hers, putting all my feelings in that kiss. She wasnt kissing back, so I just slid my tongue across her lips, but she didnt accept my offer.

I grasped her big, juicy booty into my huge hands making her gasp, which gave me full access to enter my tongue in her mouth, and she finally started kissing back.

Just as it was getting intense, she pulled back and ranaway, leaving me confused ass hell.

Morrisa! Morrisa! Morrisa!" I yelled trynna catch up with her as I tried to catchup to her but it was to late. She was already in her car driving off.

-TBC-