30

You make it's look like magic

Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you

I'm never confused

Hey, Hey

Im so used to being used

So I love when you call unexpected

Cause I hate when the moment's expected

So imma care for you, you, you

Imma care for you, you, you, you, yeah

Cause girl you're perfect

You're always worth it

And you deserve it

The way you work it

Cause girl you earned it

Girl you earned it

You know our love would be tragic

So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind

We live with no lies

Hey, Hey

You're my favorite kind of night

~The Weeknd

~Earned it

__________________________________________________________________

"Tickets. Passports. Licenses. Suitcases. Here. Here. Here. And here." I was currently checking to make sure I had everything with me because today was the day we were leaving to go to Mexico.

"C'mon we gotra go before we miss our flight." Angel spoke barely above a whisper.

For the past two days he has been moping around. He barely eats. If it wasn't for me forcing him, he probably would've been starving.

At night, when he thinks I'm sleep, he starts crying. I try to comfort him but all he does is push me away.

"Alright, c'mon." I replied grabbing my bags and rushing to the car.

*****2 hours Later*****

We are currently looking for Angel 's grandmother's hospital room. When we finally found it, I turned to look at Angel. He looked like he was going to break down at any minute.

I put my hand on his back rubbing small circles on his back. "It's gonna be ok." I whispered before pecking him on his lips. He nodded and opened the door revealing about three people not including his grandmother. One young looking lady, a little boy, and an elderly man, whom I assumed was ger husband.

"Abuela, Abuelo, que paso?" He asked as soon as he stepped foot into the room.

"Nada, que su abuela esta enferma." The elderly man said.

"No, no lo es si quedaba una semana de vida." He replied staring at the man intensively.

"Suficiente, los dos de ustedes. No montirle , Jacob. Tengo càncer." His grandmother spoke caughing heavily inbetween some words.

"No abuelita. Que no puede ser verdad." Angel shakingly said before crying hysterically in front of me. I grabbed his arm trying to get him to sit down in a chair, but he wouldn't budge. When I finally got him to sit down, I ran circles on his back waiting until he calmed down. When I finally looked up, I saw everybody looking at me.

"Angel, ¿quien es esta hermosa chica?" His grandma spoke looking at me.

" You guys this is my girlfriend, Morrisa." He said finally speaking in English for the first time since we been here.

"Hello." I waved awkwardly. "Don't be shy sweetheart. We don't bite." His grandmother said sweetly. "Now come over here and give Grandma S a hug." I walked over there slowly and bent down to give her a hug.

"And you can call me grandpa." His grandfather told me getting up from the chair giving me a hug.

"I sent my child to Louisiana to get an education not to try to wife up this fat ass hoe." His mother said storming off leaving the little boy.

"Don't pay her no mind. She just likes to talk about people to make herself feel better about her life. We all know you aint a hoe if my Angel brought you here to see me. You ain't fat. Thick. Sì. You are thick and curv just how mexican men like they women." Grandma S said looking at me.

I just shook my head taking in what she said. "Imma be back later." I said with my voice cracking. I just wanted to get out of there quickly before the tears started coming down.

As soon as I walked out the door, I felt the salty liquid kissing my face. " Morrisa! Morrisa!" I heard Angel yell behind me.

"Don't tell me even tell me nothing Angel. You didn't even stick up for me." I said crying. "She's my mother. What the hell am I suppose to do." He yelled.

"Say something. I'm your girlfriend and as a boyfriend you're not suppose to just let anybody disrespect me like she just did. Mother or not." I yelled back. I felt my chest heaving up and down. I started walking off when he grabbed me and pinned me to the wall.

"I'm sorry, hermosa. I'll talk to her." He spoke pressing his forehead to mines crashing his lips onto mines. I broke the kiss and got from underneath him running away with tears pouring down my face.

"Morrisa! Bebe!" Angel yelled running towards the elevator I was on. Just as he got close, it shut right in his face. I heard him bang on the elevator door before I started descending down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You guys please read my new book called Beautifully Flawed. It's an august alsina love story.