39

And babe I'm fist-fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something babe
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain yeah
And it keeps cursing my name
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the..... brain
~Rihanna
~Love on the Brain
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   "We're here!!" I squealed as I parked on side the road. I looked over and noticed that Angel was knocked out. "Babe, we're here." I shouted as I shook him, but he didn't budge. I bent over the seat and pinched his nose shut, and he jumped up looking scared. I doubled over laughing at his confused expression. "You think that's funny?" He asked as he mugged me.

   "You see me laughing, right? Apparently it is quite funny to me." I remarked smartly. "Whatever. I got you, later." He replied still mugging me. He must think I'm scared of him. "What's wrong with you?" I asked as I seen his facial change. In my opinion, he looked kind of scared of something. "You trying to kill me or some shit. All I see is a bunch of trees and a damn pathway. I told you stop watching all them damn lifetime movies. Now you trynna kill me like one of them crazy ass females off those movies you watch. " He spoke quickly trying to get out the car, but the doors was locked.

   "Nooo, silly. There's a suprise hidden behind thesse trees." I said unlocking the doors and getting out the car. "Are you getting out the car or what?" I questioned noticing that he was still sitting in the car looking at all the trees. I watched as he slowly rose out the car and walked towards me with ease. "Walk in front of me because this look like some creepy type of story shit that you be reading. You know where the pretty girl always bring the fine brothers like me into the woods and kill him." He stated looking at me with a straight face.

   I just shrugged my shoulders and walked in front of him towards the trees. Once we made it passed the trees, he was able to see the beach set up nicely for our dinner date.

 Once we made it passed the trees, he was able to see the beach set up nicely for our dinner date

   "Come on, now

   "Come on, now." I stated grabbing his hand and walked down the red carpet I had set up. I looked over at Angel to see this big ass grin across his face. "Do you still think I'm trying to set you up?" I asked chuckling laughing. He laughed as he sat down across the table from me. "Nahh. You're actually okay with the kid." He said biting his lip.