EXTENDED DESCRIPTION

Yeah, you are absolutely right. I had to be out of my mind to give up this life. I had everything and I just gave it up. My life was something that people work every hour of every day and night to achieve and I gave it all away.
-

DIAMONDS ONLY was the biggest up and coming girl group. Members including Indya Chavez, Jamila Sterlings, Leilani Milliard, and Davina King. These girls were stars, they had beautiful personalities and could sing like angels. They were a group of four little superstars.

Davina being the star that shined the brightest was the one that the media took interest in the most. A passionate musician with a smile that could light up the world was what she was to them but underneath the fake smiles and pretty face were dark secrets that eventually got the best of her.

One day, it all become to much for her so she packed up her things and disappeared leaving behind her bandmates, fans, and family. When she came home to her family, Davina announced her departure from Diamonds Only and gave up on music completely.

The announcement left everyone, except her family, stung.

After two years of not making music, Davina goes to a Diamonds Only concert to find the only and one, PRETTYMUCH, as their opening act.

DISCLAIMER : ALL CHARACTERS AND EVENTS THAT APPEAR IN THE STORY ARE FICTIONAL. SOME EVENTS IN THE STORY WILL LOOSELY BE BASED OFF REALITY