"Stop it? You can't stop it, it's who you are." He mused,

"So if you just got into this you must be seeing some pretty strange things." He said, starting to clean up the living room a little bit.

"Yeah I am.."

"I geuss that's why you're here." He said picking up his beer.

"No. I'm here because of the little girl." Nick said, his voice growing serious.

"Still haven't found her yet?"

"No we haven't."

"Ah look at this.." He grumbled lightly about the broken window.

"You know where she is!"

"Of course I don't know where she is. Did I not just tell you about my strict regimen." He threw a hand up in the air.

"How many of you Blutbads are there?"

"First off, the plural is Blutbaden and I don't know.. we don't socialise much. Bad things happen when we get into a pack, especially when we see Red."

"So all those things I've been seeing-"

"Were not things. Look I'm a clockmaker for god sake, I don't go around abducting little girls." Monroe sighed.

"Okay.. then tonight you were marking your territory in the backyard."

"I don't go p.issing on a fence for kicks." He scoffed, taking a drink from his beer bottle.

"That means there are more of you around here. Even if you don't know where she is, you probably know who took her."

"I don't bother the other Blutbaden and they don't bother me." He shrugged.

"Geuss what pal? I'm not Blutbaden, I'm a cop and if you know who's got her you'd better tell me right now." Nick replied angrily, pushing the Blutbaden up against the wall.

"Please don't threaten me." Monroe growled lightly.

"I want to know who has her." Nick hissed.

—————————————————————————

The car pulled up the house, the postman stepping out of the car and shutting the door. He opened the trunk and picked up a cloth bag, which the kidnapped young girl was inside of.

The postman carried the cloth bag into the house, the girl weeping from inside the sack. He walked into the living room and moved the table aside with the rug, to reveal a hidden wooden hatch underneath.

He walked down a few stairs before emptying the little girl out of the sack and out onto the bed. The little girl, Robin immediately moved away from the man and backed up towards the pillows.

The man frowned at her actions, clicking the light on before turning to face Robin.

"Don't be afraid. Do you like it? It's all yours."

"I just want to go home." Robin sniffled.

"You are home. How about we hang this up?" The man replied curtly, pulling the jacket off from the little girls arms.

He walked over to a small cabinet, opening it up to reveal a collection of red coats. He hung it up while humming the song from earlier on the dead girls IPod.

"Do you want a chicken pot pie?" He asked while moving towards the staircase, the little girl shook her head with a sniffle in response.

The man picked up the sack, before walking back upstairs and shutting up the basement, covering the door back up.