Chapter 1

If you didn't already, check out my other story. It's a yandere don't worry. Also, the updates here may be slower depending on the views.

 Also, the updates here may be slower depending on the views

You are wearing something along the line of this.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Y/n's Pov:
Travelling for a mission was a bore. All I got to do was ride in the client's car, and I was expected to assasinate a family of 3 and, the client agreed to drive to and from the location.
================================
When we finally arrived, I immediatly grabbed, sword ( you can change it if you please but, it will be remaining as a sword for the rest of the story.) and stepped into theit house. Inside, there was a spotted couch, full of stains and, a very small kitchen with a red substance on it. Bottles were littered everywhere and, I wondered how you could live in a place like this. I snuck up to the door, inside which held 2 females, one old and one young and, a male. Perfect. All of them were rounded up. I slipped into their room and aimed for the male. He looked bigger than the females so, his weight could easily overpower me. As I grabbed my sword, I went to slash his throat but before I could, a voice interrupted me.
"Go to SLEEP." It was very raspy and deep, obviously male. I immediatly jumped with my sword and pointed it at... his face?
"Who are you?" I whispered to him angrily.
"Who are you?" He mocked before turning back to my targets.
"Drop the knife... they are my target." I whispered angrily. He turned to look at me shocked before, snickering.
"They are not your targets, they are mine!" He yelled angrily, alerting them that we were present. Greattt. Just great.