When we get to the entrance I watch as Louis walks up to the ticket area. I follow behind everyone. I try my best to act normal, but everyone can tell that I'm nervous. Thankfully they all know me well enough to know to just leave me alone. After a few minutes Louis turns around and he hands us each a ticket. As I'm handed mine I look down and see that we are in section two, row a, and I am in seat number twelve. I honestly have no idea what any of that means, so I stay right behind Louis as we enter the stadium.

I watch as hundreds of people enter the stadium, so many different types of people. I become distracted by two little kids who are jumping up and down yelling "go arsenal!" The parents trying their best to keep their kids in arms reach. I smile at the little family and then continue on my way. I weave in and out of crowds of people to stay close to my group of friends. When we make it to the seating I relax. There aren't too many people trying to find seats yet. Everyone is getting drinks and snacks. I'm surprised as we keep walking closer and closer to the field. I knew Niall would get us good seats, but not this good. By the time we find our seats I notice that we are right behind one of the team's benches. I could easily jump the fence and be on the field. Harry sits down closest to the aisle. Rae sits next to him, so I sit next to her. McKenna then sits next to me. That leaves Louis to sit next to McKenna and the twins on his other side.

"What does everyone want to drink and eat?" Louis asks once he has his siblings settled in their seats.

Everyone lists off their food and drink order. I ask for a beer and kettle corn popcorn. Then Louis and Harry leave to get everyone's orders. I turn towards the field and study it for a moment. I can tell that the grass is fake. It is so green and shiny. Niall always hated turf fields. I wonder how he feels about them now.

"Look! They are coming on the field," Doris exclaims.

We all turn our heads to where he is pointing. I immediately see Arsenal written on the team's jerseys. The players go out on the field kicking soccerballs. The coaches come over to the sideline. Not just any sideline, the sideline right in front of our seats. Of course Niall got us seats that would be right next to him.

"Where is Louis and Harry? I need my beer." I mumble as I look behind me to see if I can find the two guys I'm looking for. With no such luck I turn around.

I look out at the field and watch the players warm up. There are different groups of players doing different things. Some are stretching, others passing a ball around, and the rest shooting. I don't mean to, but I find myself looking for Niall. I look through the different groups and find him on the ground stretching. I watch as he stands up. He looks over in my direction and waves. The twins squeal and wave back. Niall and I are making eye contact, so I quickly wave. This seems to satisfy him, because he turns and jogs over to the group of people shooting. I turn towards Rae who is smirking at me.

"What," I ask.

"McKenna," Rae leans forward to make eye contact with McKenna. "If you have been wondering what college was like with Jess when she was dating Niall, you just saw it."

"What does that mean?" I ask over Mckenna's laugh.

"Niall always looking for your approval and you easily giving him approval." Rae's smirk seems to taunt me.

"He was waving, so I waved back. How is that giving him my approval? How is he waving asking for approval?" I don't know why, but I become annoyed.

"Niall is a professional soccer player. He should be focusing on his game, but instead he is waving at you," Rae explains. "Thirty minutes ago you were complaining about wearing his jersey, but as soon as you see him you smile and wave."