(6) Six Weeks Since We Met

Start from the beginning

Sienna gave me an angry look. 

"Okay..." I replied. "I'll cancel."

As soon as the bell rang, I moved swiftly to class. Kasi followed; we both had Geometry together. The day progressed quickly, and before I knew it my mother was picking me up outside. I complained that I wanted a car... she insisted that I was too young. Go figure.

Late in the afternoon, Joseph dropped by. He hadn't been around much; he had a lot of studying to do. I decided that I needed to ask him about our future... Something I'd been putting off.

"Hey, Em!" Joseph grinned happily as he walked through the front door. He kissed me on the cheek, and I heard mom give a fake cough from behind. Whilst she approved of us, she didn't approve of public displays of affection.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"I've missed you," I smiled at Joseph. Mom disappeared into the kitchen, and I stepped aside to let Joseph inside.

"I am so over studying," he began, walking towards the staircase. I followed him, closing the front door gently.

"I'll bet you are," I said, looking away.

"I wanted to know if you still wanted to go see that movie tomorrow," Joseph asked, giving me a frown. "Some... vampire something?"

I remembered that I had to change this date. I wasn't keen on it.

"I have cheerleading practice tomorrow," I sighed. "Rain check?"

"Always," he chuckled.

"It's been ages since we've been..." I began.

"Physical?" Joseph finished my sentence.

"Yeah."

"Well, we could always slip upstairs..."

"Oh, eww! My mom would freak, and I couldn't do it knowing she was in the house. It's too weird."

"We do it at my house. With my parents home."

"Your house is a freaking mansion, and they don't seem to notice us there. I think your parents think you're gay, and that I'm just your best friend. They only give me some weird little nod, and that's it."

"I know..."

"I want to. But not here."

"I need some, Em. I need something to relieve my stress."

"Oh, so since I have hardly seen you for two weeks, you would rather get a root than have a decent conversation?! Nice."

"Emily! Do you want your mom to know about our sex life?"

"My mom knows we have sex. Mom and I don't have any secrets. Not after what happened with my dad."

Joseph frowned as mom reappeared in the loungeroom, carrying a sooky Kayden. I looked up at her, partially hoping she hadn't heard the mention of the word 'sex'. She knew that I was sexually active, but I didn't need another safe sex pep talk. I had gotten enough of that already.

"Mom. What are you doing?" I frowned.

"I'm going to do the groceries," mom replied. "And I'm gonna take my little growing man here to get some new clothes."

"Oh," I sighed. "Okay, have fun then."

Mom gave me a suspiscious look.

"I may not be home," she began. "But if I find out that that bedroom door of yours is shut at any time during the time I'm gone, look out. It stays open, got it?"

I laughed.

"Yeah, whatever, mom," I smiled. "We're only gonna talk colleges and crap anyway. Nothing to worry about."

Mom eyed me, but my face looked sincere.

"Nice to know you're thinking about the future, Emmy," she smiled. "I was beginning to think you didn't want one."

I chuckled, and mom walked out the door with Kayden, who waved bye. I loved him so much. I randomly wondered if I would make a good mom. Not that I would find out for at least the next five years...

As I heard mom's car pull out of the driveway, I moved into the loungeroom. Joseph followed me like a puppy; it was adoring.

"So, I've er... wanted to ask you something," I began nervously.

"You wanna know about what I'm doing next year, right?" he grinned.

I nodded.

"I planned to go to Washington State," he began, eyeing me curiously. "But then I got told that my chances of getting into an Ivy League school are higher, because just about everyone from our school wants to go to Washington."

"Ivy League?" I asked, frowning.

"Yeah," he smiled. "The one I really wanna go to is Brown, but it's pretty far away."

"They're all pretty far away," I scoffed.

"I'm trying to think of you in this," he stated.

"Yeah, because how are you gonna get sex when we're in different states for months at a time?!" I shouted.

"Settle, Emmy," he sighed. "I love you so much. I wanna stay in Washington, but there's no guarantees."

"Ha!" I snapped. "You don't love me."

"I do," he smiled seductively. "And I'm the best sex you'll ever have."

"You're the first, but that doesn't mean you're the best," I teased.

Joseph placed his hand on my thigh, and I quivered. He chuckled.

"See?" he smiled. "You quiver at my mere touch."

"I..." was all I managed to say.

Joseph leant in to kiss my neck, and I quivered again. It felt good.

"You make me nervous," I whispered.

Joseph giggled.

"You love me for it, though," he replied in a whisper.

Joseph began kissing my collarbone, and his hand slid gently from my thigh to underneath my skirt. My breathing got heavier as I was turned on by his gentle touch. His hands worked wonders.

My lips found his, and suddenly our mouths moved in sync with each other. His hand under my skirt moved to undo my buttons on my shirt, as I let go of him to pull his shirt over his head. He rolled me onto my back on the lounge and pulled my skirt off, as I quickly unhooked my bra. He lay on top of me, both of us in our underwear and nothing more.

He stood up, pulling his undies off and tossing them to the ground. Then, he returned his lips to mine.

"Take off your underwear," he whispered with a giggle. I pulled them off as quickly as I could. Then, I repositioned myself on top of Joseph.

My lips made their way along Joseph's bare chest, kissing him softly until I found his lips. We were naked on my mom's lounge... we had never been physical in this house before.

I let my passion, along with my raw sexual magnetism and love for Joseph, take over.