"I just wanted to know if you were up for getting some food?" She suggested.

"Anything that gets me away from them" I told her jokingly.

"Okay, be ready in fifteen"

"What?" I questioned, but she had already hung up.

My first thought was, why was she picking me up? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Lexie definitely wasn't traditional. Maybe that's what interested me about her.

I shook the thoughts out of my head with a little shake. I decided to let happen whatever was going to happen. But before she came, I had to change out of my sweatpants. Who knows what place she had in mind. Was it fancy? Or more casual? I should've asked.

After I slid my card in the door, I stepped back into the hotel room. It seemed louder than ever actually. In fact, it was so loud that they didn't even acknowledge me entering.

So I went straight to my luggage, pulling out whatever I could find. Eventually I settled on a simple, yet casual outfit. Just hopefully Lex wasn't in a dress.

Then I ran down to the hotel's parking lot, looking for her car.

Soon her car pulled up, and I jumped into the passenger side.

"Put this on" she instructed, handing me a fake mustache.

I laughed.

"What?"

She smiled maniacally, peeling the mustache from the paper it was stuck too.

"Here you go" she began, pressing it onto my upper lip. It tickled.

I was beyond confused, but waited to hear the thinking behind her madness. But then she started driving and didn't speak another word.

"Are you going to explain yet?" I wondered, trying to hide my smile.

"Nope" she chirped, keeping her try's focused firmly on the road.

"Come onnnnn" I whined.

She didn't answer, but had this grin on her face.

So I sat back in my seat, poking and prodding at my new facial hair. The silence that hung in the air was a little bit awkward, I admit. But after about tweet minutes or so, we pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant.

"I know you can't be seen in public or something. Especially with a mystery girl as the paps would call it" Lexie began.

"No, it's-"

"Let me finish silly" she laughed, cutting me off.

"Okay, but I thought we could eat under fake names, use accents, be silly I don't know. But I hope the mustache will help hide your identity"

My smile broke into uncontrollable laughter. My hands held my sides. This girl was brilliant.

"Please, this is a nicer restaurant. I want to see how this goes down" I managed between breaths.

Once I got ahold of myself, the both of us climbed out of the car and made our way into the building.

"Table for two" Lexie states once we reached the hostess.

"Names?" she wondered, not even looking up from her chart.

"Hugh Janus" I said, eyeing Lexie. I watched as she tried to contain her laugh. Then she took a quick breath.

"Robyn Banks" she declared.

The hostess glared at both of us, before sighing all too loudly and grabbing two menus.

"Right this way" she called as she started moving fast. We followed her to a table for two in the way back of the building.

"A waiter will be right with you" the hostess said, seating us.

"Hugh Janus?" Lexie asked once the hostess was out of ear shot.

"Robyn Banks?" I wondered.

"Sorry that I didn't think it had to be dirty" she giggled picking up her menu.

I smirked, picking mine up too.

"We're so immature" I mumbled.

"Yeah, well with your mustache Mr. Janus, you look like a pedophile" Lexie said, peering over her menu to catch a glimpse of me.

"Fair enough" I muttered.

"So what are you in the mood for?" She questioned, referring to the menu.

"I don't know... I'm thinking steak?" I answered.

"I can't decide yet. What about you?"

"Easy!" she chirped.

"Lobster"

My eyes widened.

"Wow. No salad?" I wondered, but immediately regretted it.

"No Mr. Stereotypes" she said flatly.

We looked over our menus in silence for the next few minutes before our waiter came over.

"Hello, I'll be serving you this evening. Now what can I get Mr. Janus and Ms. Banks on this wonderful occasion?" he wondered, smirking.

Lexie burst into laughter on the spot. I on the other hand, turned to face him.

"Yeah about that" I began.

"Don't sweat it" the waiter said cutting me off.

"You guys are the talk among the staff tonight" he squatted down, resting his arms on the edge of the table.

"And honestly, this is the most exciting thing that's happened all month. It gets rather boring here. So thank you really" he said, lowering his voice to a whisper.

Then he shot back up, whipping out his notebook.

"Now what can I get you?" he wondered.

Lexie had finally gathered herself enough to tell him lobster and a water. Then I told him a medium-rare steak and a beer.

"That'll be right up. Along with my twenty dollars Jerry now owes me" the waiter mumbled as he left.

I turned back to Lexie after that. She was smiling as was I.

That's exactly when I knew I wanted that girl to be mine. I had to do something for her. Something big. I guess I had a lot of planning to do.

God, I was going crazy for her.