Chapter 10

David POV 

I heard Autumn talking about how she missed her monthly thingy. Then the minute I heard the doctor said she was pregnant I flipped my shit. I started trashing the hospital hallway. The next minute my mind was blank I saw red and everything was just breaking. I was so angry how could that bastard do that, the minute I find I'm going to kill him.

I left the hospital although I heard my aunt and uncle calling me back. I needed to find him, so I got into my car speeding to his house. I could really give two fucks about the speeding limit. When I pulled up into the his driveway I got out and started pounding on the front door. His mother Samantha opened the door frightened. 

"WHERE THE HELL IS ALEX?!!!" I yelled not caring about my tone. 

" Watch how ur talking to me and I don't know where he is all his stuff is gone." she said worriedly. "Have you seen him?Did something happen to my son?"

"THAT PIG YOU CALL A SON RAPED MY SISTER AND NOW SHE'S PREGNANT HAVE A NICE DAY" I said angrily and walked away. 

When I got inside my car getting ready to go to a bar to look for him I looked back and I saw his mom samantha crying histerically on her knees.

Honestly I felt bad for her because she raised him as best as she could and is like a second mother to me especially being a single mother, but I can't hug her because I might hug her to death killing her which is something I'm going to regret being this angry.

As I drive to the bar i try to look for his car, but no luck. The minute I enter the bar smells like booze and sweat. I walk up to bernie the bartender and I ask, "Have you seen Alex today at all?".

" I saw him ealier today and he was drinking a lot, why is something wrong?". Everythings wrong I thought to myself, but replied, "No, but did he seem a little off today?." "Yeah after he drank he knocked out a little the he just popped up like he realized something and left, but I haven't seen him since."

"Ok thanks anyway, but if he comes back call me immediately and don't tell him anything have a good day." With that I walked out and went to see if I can find him at our childhood spot he always goes there when he's stressed out.

---Two Miserable Hours Later---

I've looked everywhere possible and i can't find him anywhere so my only option is the police. I know Alex's mother might be upset about my decsision, but my sister is more important to me than anyone. As I walk in the police station I find a cop right a way and report that my sister was raped.

The cop Mr. Willis asked me if I knew who raped my sister and what happened. I tell him everything from what I know which is starting from the party all the way through till today. Mr. Willis types up the report and tell me that if they find out anything about where Alex is they will notify the family. 

As I driving back to the hospital I pull over for a minute and think about this whole situation. I'm really a horrible brother, I think to my self. I could'nt even keep the one most important promise to the person who is my other half and that was to keep her safe. My sister was raped and is pregnant and I feel like its my fault because i should have been there protecting her at all times not hanging out with my friends and drinking.

The  word 'pregnant' replays over and over in my head so I lay my head on the steering wheel. Then I realize where the hell was Jason when all of this happened, it was his party. Autumn is his girlfriend he should have been with her.

I start the car and continue driving to the hospital. Once I'm standing in front of Autumn's room I realize I left her when she probably needed me the most. Intead I have throw a tantrum and leave while she was probably crying her eyes. After I enter the room I look around and notice that everything is gone, I couldv'e sworn there was a T.V in here.

I stare at Autumn and wonder how she is sleeping so peacefully after finding out what happened. I see that my uncle is asleep right next to Autumn holding her hand.

I leave the room to go to the bathroom and see my aunt leaving the ladies room with her eyes puffy. I guess she knows. Once she looks up she runs to me crying and I hug her tightly. I hold her until she stops crying.

She looks at me,"David, who raped my baby?" she asks quietly. I sigh heavily, "It was Alex." "I don't understand why would he do that to her you three were techinically siblings" she says looking hurt and angry at the same time.

I can't answer that because I'm trying to figure that out myself. "Auntie I honestly don't know the first time at the party was a druken mistake,but that's not an excuse and-". "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THE FIRST TIME?!!" she says seething.

Damn it i was talking so much I didn't even realize what I was saying how am I suppose to explain this. The minute to explain what happened open my mouth Uncle Eric comes out the door looking at his wife with curious eyes. 

"She's awake." he states.

===================

I AM SO SORRY. I AM PROBABLY THE WORST WRITER EVER BECAUSE I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE AND LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH THIS SHORT CHAPTER.  I PROMISE THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE MONDAY BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY STARTED WRITING IT AND IT WILL BE WAY LONGER THAN THIS.

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD DAY. HAPPY READING

~~BIANCA~~

READ.

COMMENT.

VOTE.