Chapter 7

Autumn POV

I woke up not feeling like going to school, but I went anyway. Natalie and Daivd wanted to be with all, but i told them to go ahead. Natalie stayed over which was good, but she had leave early. I just wish my parents were here I miss them so much.

My parents died when I three in a plane crash. They were coming home from a meeting in chicago. It was Christmas eve and they said they were going to come home, but they didnt.

Flashback

"Jwingle bells, Jwingle bells Jwingle all the way-"

"AUTUMN STOP SINGING!!"  David yelled

" Dont yell at uour sister David"my nana said in a mean voice.

"Nana where's my mommy and daddy" I asked

"I dont know their flight should have landed already. Don't worry their coming home okay just go to sleep and they will be here for Christmas, you too David"  nana said

"you promise?" I asked.

"I promise"  nana said as she kissed me and david on our cheeks.

As me and david went up stairs I asked him if he sleep in my room with me tonight. As we layed down I talked to him.

"David I have a bad feeling about tonight."

"Me too, but everything is going to be okay. Goodnight Tums."

"nite nite Davey."

When I woke up I hearding crying. I ran out of my room in Winnie the Pooh footsie pajamas when I got to the living room I saw my Nana watching TV crying.
I asked her "what's wrong Nana?"
"  go get your brother autumn."she said

I got David and we sat next to her she started crying again and told me she was sorry.

I asked her "what are you sorry about?"

"your parents aren't coming home."

" why not?" I started to get scared 

"what happened ?" David asked

"your mommy and daddy went to heaven." she said crying.

"what do you mean heaven mommy only said that when people went bye bye." David said started crying.

"I'm sorry David and Autumn mommy and daddy went bye bye and never coming back."

I'm broke down crying next to David, then I got mad at her.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAID YOU PROMISED! IF YOU NEVER PROMISED THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT US!!" I yelled crying.

I ran upstairs into my bedroom and started throwing everthing. David ran into my room which was mess and grabbed me. We held eachother and I continued to cry and that nightbhe said he will never let anything to me then we fell alseep.

Flashback over

As I remembered I started to cry. Ever since then we have lived with my Uncle  Eric and Aunt Sarah. As I got ready to leave school I bumped in to someone.

When I looked up I saw the last person I wanted to see.

"Alex" I whispered before I ran with Alex right behind me.

"Autumn!" he yelled. I saw David and started runnig to him. He look at me worried, then he saw Alex and gave a deadly glare.

Uh-oh

...............................

I hope you like it.

*Bianca*