Chapter 1

This is my first book so i tried

...........

Autumn's POV

My best friend Natalie and I went to Jason my boyfriends party he was turning 17 and I was 16. We have been dating since last year. I think i might be starting to fall in love with him. He had black hair, electric blue eyes and a six pack. As I finally found a parking spot,

Natalie yelled "THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!"

Natalie was my best friend I've known her since I was in preschool as she grew up she became popular and she loved to party. Which makes us polar opposite because I'm everything but that.

"I know right I can't wait to tell my baby happy birthday" I said.

Once we stepped out the car there was a loud music and bottles everywhere. When we went inside Natalies face lit up with excitement she said " there's so many cute boys " as she ran into the cowd.

I walk around trying to look for Jason when I asked people no one knew where he was so I went to his bedroom.

............

Jason's POV

Today was my 17th birthday and I was so excited. My girlfriend Autumn was taking forever to get here and then needed somebody to give me a some love. I saw this cute blonde and she was staring at me so I walked over to her and began talking.

She said, "since your girlfriend is not here you want me to give you a little early birthday gift."

since I was the hottest guy in Roosevelt High School all the girls wanted me. I accepted the offer because I needed some excitement since Autumn didn't want to lose her virginity to me yet

She grabbed my hand and brung me upstairs. Once we were inside my room we started to make out, I was on top And she was a really good kisser. After a while her shirt was off is so was mine. I began kissing her neck and collar bone once I got to her breast she let a soft moan.

....................

Autumn's POV

As I turned the knobs and opened the door I see Jason and Nicole my enemy.

They were making out on his bed I was so pissed off I went to her and dragged her out of the bed.

She yelped in pain I began punch her in her face she tried to fight back by pulling my hair until I felt Jason grab me. I was so hurt so I turned around and smacked him with everything I had. His face was filled with anger as he slapped me I couldn't believe my boyfriend hit me.

As I was on the ground he yelled " YOU SHOULDVE NEVER HIT ME!! "

I got up and yelled "YOU'RE HERE MAKING OUT WITH THIS SLUT AND WERE TOGETHER HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ACT!!"

He yelled "I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY I WANTED YOUR VIRGINITY NOT YOU!!"

Those words pierced my heart I didint know what to say so I left and began to cry until someone put their hand around my mouth and pulled me into a room. I bit his hand and elbowed him he winced in pain when I turned around to see my brothers best friend Alex he didnt look like himself he looked drunk. Then he tackled me dragging me by my hair to the bed. He started kissing me and told me to relax, but I screamed so he punced and I began feel dizzy and before I blacked out I heard duct tape.