Chuck thought for a second and looked past (y/n). "Minho? He's hiding in that bush over there." He pointed to a cluster of fairly large bushes with a familiar head popping out of them.

"Thanks Chuck. I"ll see you later." She began to walk to the cluster of bushes where Minho was hiding. He was sitting on his backpack, phone in hand and his head peeking over the top of one of the bushes.

"Why did you need me?" Minho looked up and smiled when he saw (y/n).

"I need your wisdom, friend," he replied with a smile.

"Why do you need my wisdom, oh not-so-smart one?"

Minho glanced to make sure no one was looking. He stood up and pointed to his pant, except there were no pants there. In its place were his boxer, but they weren't just boxers. They were decorated bright pink with yellow smiley faces. (y/n) started laughing when she caught sight of the pink atrocity. "Stupid jocks stole my pants."

"Why do you have underpants like that?" She tried to subside her laughter.

His cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "My mom gave them to me."

"And you wear them?" (y/n) burst out into giggles.

"They're actually pretty comfortable," he mumbled as he looked down, rubbing the back of his neck in an embarrassed manner. "If it was any other type of underwear, I would walk around in it, but do you have anything I can cover myself with?"

"I'm sorry. Do you have something in your truck?"

"I might have a blanket. Can you go see?" She nodded her head, and he reached into his backpack to give her his keys. She ran away and came back a five minutes later with a black blanket. She tossed it to him and he wrapped it around his waist.

"Let's go. I need to finish homework," she said, grabbing his arm and tugging him away from the bush.

"Wait." Minho stopped her. "Does this skirt make my butt look big," he asked in a very high pitched voice.

(y/n) started giggling at his lame joke. "Come on, let's go."

Minho followed her obediently, ignoring the stares he got from other teenagers whom were still on school grounds. Once they arrived at his old pick-up truck, they jumped in, and he started the engine. The roared to life after a few old rumbles. He drove off school grounds and turned right to start the drive home.

"So, what did you say to those guys that pissed them off so much?"

"I told them to go jump off a cliff into shark infested water with a block of concrete tied to his foot."

"That's not that bad." She smiled at his usually snarky insults.

"Then, I continued by saying that his dick was the size of my pinkie finger, because of all the steroids he's taken."

"Still, you could have done worse." She glanced at him. The guy must had pissed him off pretty well to make him say something like that.

"Oh! I also kneed him in the nuts." (y/n) stared straight at him in surprise. No matter how pissed off Minho can get, he's never physically hurt someone.

"You kneed him in the balls! What'd he do to piss you so much?" He remained silent. Whatever got him so mad, he didn't want to share it. "Fine, if you're not going to tell me, I'm not helping you with your writing homework."

"(y/n)! You know I will fail that class if I didn't have you!" He parked the car in front of his house. (y/n) got out of the car and began walking to the front door.

"Throw me your keys!" He tossed them to her, and she opened the front door. "Now, go put on some pants before your parents get home!"

He grabbed his backpack and jogged towards the front door, the blanket still wrapped around his legs. "You don't need to scream it for the whole neighborhood to hear." He entered the house with (y/n) following close behind. They both ran upstairs to his room. Upon entering, (y/n) jumped on the bed, while Minho rummaged through his drawers for a pair of jeans. He threw on a pair of loose fitting black ones, then took a seat by (y/n) who was already finishing her math homework.

Minho did the same and took out a piece of his homework, but he quickly got bored. He poked (y/n) on her shoulder. When she didn't answer, he continued to poke her.

"Stop, that's annoying." She lightly smacked his hand away.

"Do you like someone?" (y/n) was surprised by the question.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" She looked at him to make sure she didn't hear wrong.

"I said, do you like someone?" Minho's face turned serious as he stared at her.

"That's none of your business." Her cheeks were bright red.

"You are so easy to read. Who do you like?" He poked her cheek, while smiling. "Tell me."

"It's no one." She pushed his face away from her. "Go do your homework."

"I'm not doing my homework until you tell me." He put his face right in front if hers. He stared at her red cheeks, seeing them become slightly brighter. "Do you like Newt?"

"No."

"Is it Alby?"

"What? No."

"Thomas! You like Thomas don't you."

"Nope."

Minho gave her one last serious stare. "Is it Chuck?"

"No! He's like the little brother I never got."

"Then tell me who it is!" He grabbed her shoulders and shook her back and forth.

"You're being ridiculous." She got off the bed and was about to walk out of his room. What Minho said next made her stop.

"They were talking about you." His voice was quiet and was almost unheard. "Those guys that stole my pants, the one that I kneed in the nuts said he was going to ask you out. I told him he's not your type and the whole go jump off the cliff thing. He said he was just going to use you, so I said he couldn't be that fun with a dick the size of my pinkie. I was about to walk away, but he said it's not like she's your girlfriend." He started fiddling with his hands nervously. "I don't know what came over me. I just got really mad."

"Why are you telling me this?" (y/n) looked at him with hope in her eyes.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I was hoping you would get the clue that I like you."

(y/n)'s face turned back into the bright red it was. She stood there not quite sure what to do.

"If you don't like me back that's fine. I just, you know, had to say it. Oh god! I'm sorry if I made it awkward. I hope this doesn't change our-" Minho was cut off when he felt soft lips be placed on his. A little spark was felt. The kiss was short, but it was enough for him to get the idea. (y/n) pulled away slowly and smiled at Minho's surprised face staring at her.

"I like you, too." She gave a small smile. He stared at her for a few seconds before breaking out into a grin. He quickly pulled her towards him. She was surprised by the sudden action and fell onto the spot next to Minho on the bed. He jump onto her so he was straddling her.

"Thank gosh! You have no idea how scared I was of rejection." He leaned down and placed his lips onto hers. He leaned onto his forearms so he wasn't crushing her. They both smiled through the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck. They were so caught up in the moment that they didn't notice the bedroom door open.

"Minho, (y/n), I'm back. Do you two-" Minho's mom stood in the doorway staring at her son and, what she believe was, his friend.

Minho pulled away from (y/n) stared, surprised, at his mom. "Mom! It's not what it looks like! We were-" his explanation was cut off by his mom.

"When I told you to tell her how you feel, that doesn't mean that you have permission to get her knocked up." She was shaking her head with a small frustrated look and holding the bridge of her nose.

"Mom, it wasn't like that."

"Oh, sure. That's what you say now, but what was really going through your head at the time."

"Oh my gosh, mom! Get out!"