Chapter 7

Sophie's pov
I was sat in my room about to get ready to go to sleep but I saw my phone light up, jug was calling me "what the hell does he want at this time" I muttered to myself, I answered "what do you want j, it's like 11pm?" I said with a little bit of anger in my voice as he was phoning at this time "I need help, I need you to pick up a car tire for me, no questions asked sis" he said in a hurry, he told me the tire type and where he currently was he also said to hurry as it was important.

I finally got to jug half an hour later and gave him the tire, they had already called someone to come fix it so all they needed was the tire.

"what is going on jug, what are you doing all the way over here?" I said storming up to my brother "it's nothing sis dont worry" he said trying to calm me down "well whatever it is I'm coming with you, if you won't tell me I will have to find out" I said as the repair people finished and left "it's too dangerous I can't let you come soph" "tell me jug or I swear to god, dad will find out, I want to keep you safe. I may not be older than you by a lot but I still am your big sister" I said hugging him "fine" he said as he climbed into the car, I climbed onto my bike and followed them close behind.

We got to an old building and jug told me to stay there, he meant it this time "I don't want you getting in trouble if we end up doing so just stay there on your bike, we will be out soon" he said before uncovering the crate and helping Archie carry it in.

After a while of them being there they walked back out quickly I stood up and walked to my brother "jug what happened" he ignored me and tried walking past me I grabbed his arm "jughead jones!" I raised my voice at him "tell me what the fuck happened in there right now" he looked scared "dad ended up getting messed up by some ghoulies in prison, he was pretty bad and I didn't have any money so penny sai..." I cut him off there "you cut a deal with penny!! The snake charmer?!?" I screamed at him "I didn't know what to do, she said it was just going to be a one time thing but the woman in there said it was supposed to be a regular scheduled thing, I don't know what to do sis" he said in a panic, I brought him into a hug before I said "im going to go for a ride to clear my head, I'll see you in the morning j" I climbed onto my bike, texted sweet pea asking if he was awake then wasted no time setting off.

I felt my phone buzzing over and over, so I stopped my bike on the side on a road that wasn't busy and pulled out my phone:sweet pea. I answered

Sweet: 'you alright?'
Sophie: 'I mean not really, I don't know' I said being truthfully honest
Sweet: 'you want to come over and talk about it?' once he said that a smile arose on my face
Sophie: 'yeah sure if that's fine with you, I'll just set off now, it will probably take about half an hour'
Sweet: 'where on earth are you?' concern laced his voice
Sophie: 'I was just out for a drive to clear my head, I'll set off now, see you soon sweets' and with that I hung up and set off to his trailer.

I pulled up to his trailer after a 40 minute drive, I climbed off my bike to see him leaving his trailer smiling at me "have I ever said how cool your bike is" he said whilst laughing and pulling me into a warm embrace "should be, it was a lot of money" I mumbled into his chest. He guided me inside "want a drink" he said offering a beer to me "urghhh yes please I need one after today" I said flopping onto the sofa "so what has gone so wrong that you needed to come to see me and have a midnight drive?" he said whilst sitting next to me and turning to face me "jughead" I said sighing before I explained the whole story to him he placed his beer on the table next to mine, he pulled me in for a long hug, it made me feel so safe "I swear that Jones boy gets himself into the worst situations" he said whilst laughing "you can stay here for the night if you want to" he said looking down at me "you sure, I really don't want to deal with jug right now so thank you" he smiled and guided me to his room "you can sleep in here, I'll take the sofa" he said whilst walking towards the sofa "sweets" I quietly called "yeah soph?" he said turning round to smile at me "can I urmmm borrow a shirt to sleep in please" I said standing in the door way "of course" he said smiling at me, he eventually found one and threw it my way "you sure you want to sleep alone" he said smirking "I mean I do love cuddling so join me if you wish" I said returning the smirk as I started to get changed.

We both climbed into sweets bed "you look good in just my shirt" he said smiling down at me, I playfully slapped his chest, he placed his arm round me and pulled me closer, I loved this and wished I could stay here forever and with that I fell asleep intertwined with sweet pea.