♡chapter 23♡

Marinas pov.

As I'm racing fast in my car hoping I dont get a speeding ticket or pulled over, but I have more things to worries about. Like why Elizabeth is with Charli and Why there even by Ellies house. As I'm two blocks away from Ellies I see Charlis car.

Charli gets out of her car and Pulls Elizabeth out of the back seat. Elizabeth doesn't look herself, she has extra glossy eyes and she's acting dizzy. If charli drugged Lizzy I don't know what I would do.

Yep there over at Ellies. I see Calvin open the door With a smile on his face. before the door closes I think I see Ellie and her obviously bleached hair. Pissed I drive up. and park a couple spaces away from their home.

Lanas pov.

I siped my drink feeling a little special that the men wanted to fuck me. I guess you can say they have a burning desire for me. I think I swallowed something and then slowly feel like I'm going to sleep.

When I wake up I'm on the couch of some house I have never been to before. I can't remember what happened but it was all blurry to me.I slightly open my eyes to see Ellie Goulding standing in front of me smiling. Behind her was Calvin and Charli xcx. "W...what is this?" I ask getting scared. Then there was a Knock at the door.

A/N

CLIFFHANGER! how did you all like that chapter I guess you could say you could say DRAMMMMMMMA!

I have choices for you guys. Who do you want to be at the door.

Marina

or

mark

or surprise guest

leave a comment telling me who! Please leave a vote.

<33333