7

Lani and Dan and the rest of the team were now in computer class where Mr. Tomer was waiting for everyone to enter."Okay. class, go log on to your computers and continue with the work your other teacher has left you with." He said."Agent O." Dan whisperd."Yeah, I would love for him to get the fuck out of here." Lani whispered."Mrs. Fenton, no need for bad language." Mr. Lancer said who was with them in this class."Sorry, Mr. Lancer." Lani said. They went to their seats and Dan was glaring daggers at O.

?? ????????'s POV
I was busy getting some tests from the office I had accidentally left behind until Mrs. Annable approached me saying that something happened that she needed help, because someone got hurt. I turned around the corner where she disappeared and followed her only to be knocked out."Mrs. Fletcher you are going to have a wild ride now." Mrs. Annable said as I closed my eyes.

When I woke up I heard familiar voices saying to me that I should wake up."Wake up!" I heard him said. I opened my eyes see Mr. Marcel, Mr. Van der Merwe and Mrs. Roux."Wha?" I woke up."Where have you guys been?" I asked."These new teachers are planning to re-kidnap Lani." Mrs. Roux said."What are you talking about? Re-kidnapping Lani. She's been gone for almost a year." I said."Yeah, but she found a new family that are on the putrid ghost's side." Mrs. Annable said."Help us out!" I shouted."Why? I'm the one who placed you in there." She said."Why?" Mr. Marcel asked."Bait for something." She said.
Next Day
Lani's POV
We were at the Assembly. It took awhile because of how long Mr. Bester can talk about something. Seriously he never can stop talking to much. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Daniella and Dan together. Once they saw me...they kissed. I was sad. I wanted to cry. I looked away. Sam, Danny and Tucker weren't nearby me. They were in a different line. All I knew is... I AM ANGRY!!

Dan's POV
The vise principle was busy talking about the weather and how much he loves it. I wanted to roll my eyes. Can't he just shut up! I need to be with the rest of the team so we don't get captured by those stupid agents. I was about to look for Lani from the spot I stood and sadly did I mentioned that Daniella is standing in front of me. I saw Lani and Daniella saw her to and then she forced me to kiss her!!! Her grip was on a sensitive spot on my neck that could make me pass out. She pulled away and I was furious. My eyes were green in anger."Why did do that?" I growled."Cause you and I are meant for each other." She said. I looked at Lani and she was on the point to start crying... I gotten an a idea to make her feel better. Hopefully it will work. I originally wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend with that idea. Time to kill two birds with one stone.

The next day
It wasn't easy to avoid the team but I did, after all I am Dan Phantom. It was time for the assembly and everyone is getting in their spot. I looked for Lani and saw she was right next to Daniella. On a closer inspection I saw Sam holding her back. I sighed. I'm going to fix this."Morning everyone now that was a beautiful message for the day to remember."(The school starts the day with a Christian message or something else similar.) Once the announcements of the day and achievements were done it was my turn."Dan Fenton." Mr. Bester said and I raised my hand and went on the stage where I have set up a microphone and a mic stand with a guitar. I nodded for the sound team to start the song.

"This is for a special girl in my life." I said

Lonely Together-Rita Ora and Avicii

It's you and your world and I'm caught in the middle
I cut the edge of the knife and it hurts just a little
And I know, and I know, and I know, and I know that I
can't be your friend
It's my head and my heart and I'm caught in the middle

My hands are tied, but not tied enough
You're the high that I can't give up
Oh lord, here we go

I might hate myself tomorrow
But I'm on my way tonight
At the bottom of a bottle
You're the poison in the wine
And I know
I can't change you and I
I won't change
I might hate myself tomorrow
But I'm on my way tonight