Chapter 2: My Wish Come True

The next morning, I woke up to the terrifying sound of Ms. Jackson's voice. "Get up girls, now!" She boomed. I quickly got out of bed and rushed down the stairs into the dining hall. I sat down in my normal seat next to Rachel and Cara. I ate my two slices of Apple, and stared at my lap until we were dismissed, yes that's right, for breakfast, all we got was two apple slices, that's why I'm so small, 51 pounds to be exact.
I was in the middle of doing chores when I heard Ms. Jackson call me downstairs. "Chloe dear, could you please come down here?" Something was up, she was never this nice. I slowly made my way downstairs, scared to see who, or what was waiting for me.
*Camerons P.O.V*
"Guys come down here!" I shouted upstairs to the boys. I heard eight pairs of legs stomping down the stairs.
"What do you want Cam, we were in the middle of an intense battle of Modern Warfare?" Matt says.
(A/N I actually have no idea what that is, but I've heard my brother say it a thousand times 😂)
Nash smacks his arm. "What do you need bro?" Nash asks.
"Well, I've been thinking about it, and... I think I'm going to adopt a child."
Their jaws dropped to the floor.
"Wait wait wait... let me explain." I took a deep breath and continued. "I could adopt him or her under my name, and we could all take care of them, I mean think about it, wouldn't it be amazing if we could help a child, who has no family?"
They all slowly started to nod.
"Let's go right now!" I yelled excitedly.
"Alright, calm down woman." Matt said, following me out the door.
When we got to the Sunnyside Orphanage, a woman took us inside, and let us look at the files of all of the girls. After looking through all of the files, the guys and I decided on a 10 year old girl named Chloe.
She had been abused and beaten, causing her to become really shy and closed off, but we wanted to help her.
~~~
*Chloe's P.O.V*
I walked into the front office, and was greeted by 9 teenage boys. I quickly backed up until I reached the wall, scared because they were all males.
"Say hi you little brat." Ms. Jackson hissed in my ear, pushing me towards them.
"Hi." I squeaked.
One of them bent down to my level, causing me to whimper a little.
"Hey, it's okay, we aren't going to hurt you, we just want to adopt you," "My names Cameron by the way."
Cameron stood up and turned to the other boys, before smiling and saying, "we would like to adopt Chloe."
I went upstairs to pack my things, it didn't take long, considering I don't have many things. I packed three shirts, two pairs of pants, some "other clothing items" and finally, placed my old teddy bear on top of the suitcase.
After Cameron signed papers, he took my suitcase, and we all headed out to the cars.
I sat in the back seat next to... Shawn I think.
When we arrived at their house, they took me inside and showed me my room.
"I really like it." I say quietly. "Thank you."
"Your welcome sweetheart, well.. we'll let you get situated, come get us if you need anything." Cameron said.
I decided to explore my room, it was huge! I had my own bathroom, and a walk in closet! My closet was filled with clothes, I wonder how they found out my size?
After I looked around my room, I sat on my bed, and put my face in my hands.
"Can I trust these people?" I thought.
I heard the door open, and someone sat on my bed.
I looked up, and saw that it was Cameron.
"What's wrong baby girl?"
This chapter is pretty boring, sorry guys! It gets better, I promise !
~ DancerKylie ❤️