Part 4

Delirious was in a "meeting" with who I found out was Vanoss. The tall guy was in there, too.

I wasn't allowed to be in the room, and was forced to take seat in the living room. The two guys from the hall, plus a guy with black shades and a funny voice like the other tall guy, a guy wearing an Adventure Time shirt, a guy in a grey hoodie, a shorter guy in a red jacket and white shirt, and a guy on his phone in the corner all crowded the large sectional couch. I was sat in the middle.

For some reason, they were all forced to be out here due to me.

No one said anything and the silence was such a weight I could barely keep myself from shaking.

Suddenly, a familiar face walked in and his eyes zoned in on mine. He glanced around the room before mumbling softly.

In a quick movement, he said on the leg rest in front of me, offering the most sincere smile I've ever seen.

"Well, hi there kiddo. I see you've met the rest of the family."

"Hi Moo." I mumble, trying to smile back. I think by the look he gave me it was more of a grimace.

He glanced down at my feet and I shifted as I remembered the pain from running earlier. He looked over at one of the strangers. "Hey Scotty, mind getting me the first aid?"

The guy on his phone nodded before leaving the room. I relaxed slightly as Moo wrapped a hand around mine. He leaned close, "these guys are all stiffs, huh?"

I nodded, smiling slightly. The guy, Scotty Moo said his name was, handed him the med kit, and he immediately started fixing the wrappings on my feet. It hurt, but I just turned my face away, silent tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Hey, no need ta cry." The deep voice from the hallway guys stated, he moved to sit next to me, and his padded fingers wiped underneath my eyes. I looked up at him and he smiled. "See, there ya go, instantly better. I'm Daithi."

Forcing a watery smile, he chuckles at my attempts.

"There ya go."

Before I could answer, Moo patted my knee and leaned back. "See, all finished."

My body started shaking as the silence began to weigh around the room again.

"Hey now, no need for that. Here -" Moo moved himself onto the couch between me and the guy wearing shades, and pulled me against him, my feet in his lap. I was laid against his chest, his arms wrapping around me like a warm blanket. A hand combed through my hair, petting my head in a soothing motion.

My eyes drifted closed.

~.~.~.~

(POV Moo)

The room was completely tense and awkward, no one wanting to focus on me, or more specifically the girl sleeping on me. The guys seemed to slowly relax as (y/n) fell asleep in my arms. Daithi grabbed a controller and launched a game to ease the rest of the tension.

The front door opened. I craned to look who walked in. Luke walked in, and although he had his sunglasses on, he looked exhausted. Another person appeared in the room, Ohm following Luke inside.

Luke nodded at me, making his way towards his room. He left last night to make sure the body was burnt to a crisp and that Delirious hadn't left any tracks around.

Ohm waved, going to walk into the kitchen before freezing in his tracks, spotting the child in my arms. He was about to say something, confusion all over his face.

Marcel cleared his throat, getting Ohm to look at him. He simply shook his head, causing the man in the gray hoodie to slowly edge towards the kitchen.