W-E-I-R-D

-Kim jihyyeon's POV-

"Why are you guys in front of my room?" Oh no. Channie. He came in and saw the position we're in "What are you guys doing." He asked with a straight face. Shit.

I pushed Baekhyun aside and stand up straight."Oh nothing! We were just playing around. Right B-Jihyeonnie?" I asked Baek who is glaring at me."Yea. Sorry if We were disturbing you guys." And he rolled his eyes. They seemed to believe us and left our room to their respective rooms.

I went to the bathroom to shower but in the middle of showering, he entered the bathroom which startled me."Yah!Why are you in here with me!?" I shouted at him while covering my body with my towel.

"Yah! Keep your voice down or they'll wake up. What's the worry? I've seen yours and you've seen mine."he says while smirking. My eyes widen with what he said and I am pretty sure my face was red as a tomato."Yah! Byuntae! Go out! NOW!" I said while throwing my toiletries at him."Okay okay!I'll go out! Faster please! " he said and left. I was still flustered with what he said. It's true tho. I glanced down and looked at his member which disgust me. He must have seen my flower and mountains too. I was saving it for my future hubby which is supposed to be Channie. I can't help but wonder about when and how am I going to be in my own body again.

-Byun Baekhyun's POV-

My body was already itchy,I need to shower. I just entered the washroom and saw myself showering. Oh my pretty body.

"Yah!Why are you in here with me!?" She shouted at me. Well my body is itchy like hell and I need a shower ASAP.

"Yah! Keep your voice down or they'll wake up. What's the worry? I've seen yours and you've seen mine."I said while smirking.

Her eyes widen with what I have said and her face was as red as a tomato. HAHA. "Yah! Byuntae! Go out! NOW!" She said while throwing the toiletries at me. I was dodging everything but still got hit and it's painful. "Okay okay!I'll go out! Faster please! " I said and left.

I went to the kitchen and went to get a glass of my favourite yogurt drink. Yummy. I really liked it. I missed drinking this. "Baek hyung?" I turned. Shit. Oh Sehun. Jihyeon told me that he and Kai are the ones who is suspecting us. I kept my composure.

"Oh sehunnie, he's not here. He's showering." I said calmly. "Why did you turn then when I called you Baek hyung?" Aish. This maknae. Think Baekhyun. Think.

"Well,I was shocked that he was here as I last remember that he was still showering." I said cooly. He looked surprised. He just rolled his eyes and left.

Pheww. That was close. I looked around for food like I usually do in the dorm. Someone passed me a sandwich. Yummy! My Favourite!  "Thanks Hy-oppa" I looked up and saw Lay hyung looking at me.

He is always there to help me find food when I'm hungry. Did he suspect something too? Please no please. I didn't realise I was staring at him till he spoke up.

"Aren't you gonna eat the sandwich Jihyeon?" He called me Jihyeon! I've never been this happy in my life before. Pheww that was close.

I began munching the sandwich but I tasted something disgusting. Eww. Cucumber. I spat out the cucumber and threw the cucumber present in the sandwich.

Lay hyung laughed. "I didn't know your preference is the same as Baekhyun. Mian." He says. "It's okay" I replied and he just smiled at me and went to his room.

I went back to my room and saw her lying on the bed already. I rolled my eyes and went to shower. After showering, I realised that she is sleeping on my bed. I can't possibly be sleeping on Channie's bed! He hates strangers sleeping on his bed. He only lets me sleep there. But I'm not Byun Baekhyun now.I need to wake her up.

"Yah.Jihyeon ireona*. Yah. Ireona*. Hurryyyy,go sleep on Channie's bed."she didn't wake up. I have no choice but to carry her to channie's bed. I placed her on Channie's bed. She still didn't wake up. I guess she's really exhausted huh. Welcome to the idol life Jihyeon ah . I plopped myself to my bed. Ahh,finally. I missed my bed. Soon I entered my Dreamworld too.

-Chanyeol's POV-

Basically. After that sasaeng came into our lives, it became weirder than it was before. Baek was acting weird too. I don't know Why but that sasaeng is annoyingly adorable. What am I saying!?

Usually when he is changing his clothes, he don't mind me being in the room but just now morning went I entered the room while he's changing, he shouted at me to go out. Literally like a girl.

I can't help but wonder about what Sehun and Kai have been saying that he was switched. Nahh, I don't believe in this type of things.

Then when We reached SM building, We saw the sasaeng talking to Baek. It turned out that they're related. Far-distant-relative. Ugh.

Worse Still,she's staying with us now. Ugh. She's gonna pester me 24/7 now since I'm her bias. That will be so annoying.

Yes.FINALLY. We're back in the dorm. I'm so tired. I want to sleep. But then, Baek asked if she could sleep in our room and if I could sleep in Kai and Kyungsoo's room for now. Argh. Can this day get any worser?

It was my turn to wash up after Kai and kyungie washed up. I entered the bathroom and remembered that I've forgotten to bring my toiletries. I went to my room to take but saw the guys there.

"Why are you guys in front of my room?" I asked and came in the room to see that sasaeng on top of Baek. People will definitely think wrongly of the position they're in. "What are you guys doing." I  asked with a straight face

They looked flustered. Baek pushed her aside and stood up straight. "Oh nothing! We were just playing around. Right B-Jihyeonnie?" He asked the sasaeng who glared at him. Don't tell me they were really doing something? "Yea. Sorry if We were disturbing you guys." The sasaeng said and rolled her eyes. Something is definitely up.The boys  seemed to believe them and we slowly dispersed back to our own rooms. Please don't say to me that their relationship is more than Far-distant-relative. Wait. Am I jealous? The question is,am I jealous of Baek or the sasaeng.

=========================

Annyeong yeorubunnn

I'm back. HAHA. Since I'm a blackjack too,I'm kind of sad for my bias Bom. It really hurts me to hear that she easily cries. I hope her case will be over soon. Hwaiting Bommie unnie! Anyway, have you guys hear f(x) new song?! I am so addicted with RED LIGHT. OMG VICTORIA AND KRYSTAL IS SO PRETTY I CANNOT. AHH. HAHAH SORRY FOR MY FANGIRLING HERE. HAHA MIANHAE YEORUBUNNN *BOWS 90 DEGREES*

Anyway, Why do you think Yeollie is feeling this way? Who do you think he is jealous of? Baekyeol or Jihyeol? OMG I just created a ship for Jihyeonniee and Yeollie!HEHE:3

Do leave your comments and questions if You are confused with some part of the story.

사 랑 해 요

XOXO

하나