Le Dies

EXO Park Chanyeol?!

I must be dreaming.

We we're on the floor after we bumped into each other. I can't believe it! My bias is in front of me! AHH!  Channieeee!! I guess I have been staring at him for a very long time when suddenly he stood up and walk away leaving me here without even helping me up. I felt sad. Maybe he was in a rush right? I believe that my Channie is a gentleman. 

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt someone pushing my shoulder up helping me to stand. I was about to thank the person who helped me up but I halt my actions. It was Byun freaking Baekhyun. He flashed his famous eye smile but I just gave him a straight face. His face immediately dropped. He left after bowing and I could hear Sojin squealing at the back.I went to her and she started hitting and screaming at me.

"Jihyeon AH! Baekkie just helped you stand up and you never thank him!!" "I don't like him remember. Anyway, let's go Sojinnie" avoiding the topic.

During the concert, I was indeed staring and shouting for Channie! He was so sexyyyy ~ Le Dies~ the way he raps ahhh! I guess my ovaries exploded! Nah keeding. Channie was so cute doing fan service!

I grew furious when I saw him walking to Baekhyun and backhugging him while placing his chin on his shoulder. I could erupt any time. Many girls were squealing like idiots. Argh. That should be me. I looked at Sojin and see her crying while saying "it should be me hugging Baekhyun Oppa." I laughed. OH WELL .

After the concert,me and Sojin decided to walk around the concert place hoping to bump into them. Except for Baekhyun of course. I guess we're in no  luck. They left earlier than an fan.

We then went to our favourite cafe a few blocks away and went to buy our usuals. While carrying our order, Sojin went to the washroom.I almost screamed when I saw EXO k drinking coffee at our usual spot.

I decided that it was my  chance so I took photos from far. Channie was tired I guess,he looks so dead. I decided to go near them and task for a picture.

"H-h-hi. C-c-can I h-h-h -have a p-p-picture with you o-o-oppa? " I asked Channie. He turn and faced me plainly. OMG. Channie is looking at me omo! "NO." Yay I'll get a photo with - wait no?! Nooooo!

I clanged to his hand and begged him. I was almost in tears till he pushed me.I fell to the floor and cried. "Yeol, You're so rough to your fan." I heard an angelic voice helping me up . I looked up and it was Baekhyun again who helped me. Channie soften with what Baek said. Why? Is Baekyeol really true..

"She's just a sasaeng Baekkie." Baekkie? Nicknames?  Baekyeol is not real Okay. Please.

I wanted to butt in when suddenly two big muscular guy pulled me out of the cafe. I was about to enter when I was faced with an unpleased Sojin.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BUMP INTO BAEKHYUNNIE. NOT FAIR " She asked while shouting. I am really not in the mood to talk to her.I ran while crying.

A big black van stopped beside me and a feminine hand handed me a piece of tissue. I took It without knowing who it was from.

Why did he push me like that? Does he hate me? Does he hate his fans? Why can't he treat his fans like how he treats Baekhyun!?  Why!? I wish i could hug him and hang out with him! How I wish I was Byun Baekhyun!

BOOM

Lighting striked me. Everything was black and I collapsed to the ground.

-Byun Baekhyun POV -

Yeol is again mad at a fan. He's not usually like this. He loves his fans,it's just that our schedule was too hectic and packed that he lacks of rest. I guess he was too tired and his patience wasn't in a good state too. I pity that girl. I remember helping her at the concert when she and Yeol bumped into each other. Yeol didn't even bother helping her up or asking if she's okay. Her face looked so dejected. However she doesn't look very happy to see me. What did I even do to her? Well tell me who doesn't like Byun Baekhyun? I'm handsome, cute, funny and friendly!  Oh well.

We left the cafe and I saw that girl again walking alone while crying. I asked the driver to stop beside her and passed her a tissue. She tooked it and bows and walk again. I bet she's still crying. "Well see what you did to her Yeol." He just stared at me and looked down. I bet guilt is eating him.Then my handphone ring.

"Hello?" "She needs your body." WHAT.who needs my body. I ended the call. It rang again. It said the same thing again. SHE NEEDS YOUR BODY. After that I blacked out.

=======================
ANNYEONG, SO HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? DO GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACKS ABOUT IT. IS THERE EVEN ANYONE BY CHANCE READING THIS. WHAT DID YOU THINK HAPPEN? *INSERT SUSPENSE MUSIC* HEHEHE I'LL UPDATE SOON! ANNYEONG

XOXO
HANA