:Chapter 16:

:Rodney:

I felt antsy during class, nervous and it wasn't something that I was used to. Rarely was I ever nervous and it wasn't someone making me nervous. Yes Freya made me feel a bit inexperienced but she never made me feel nervous.

'Well she did have that nice aura around her for one and never acted like she was better than all of us which is a plus. I'd hate having a mate like that.' I nodded in agreement. But what made me antsy was when Ace walked through the doors of psychology unit.

He also brought an anger that brewed inside me like a storm. I could sense the alpha inside him which I would typically respect. I was pure alpha and respected alphas. I may not be the next-in-line alpha but my father still was an alpha which gave me an alpha personality.

But all of my brothers wolves were more of in sync with each other. 'And we established dominance throughout each other with Ash coming out on top like usual since he discovered he was the next-in-line alpha.' Prior to that Dalton didn't really wrestle with us until he decided he needed to establish himself a ranking.

If you were to walk past Dalton when Ash was out you could sense that he was dominant even a human could. A normal werewolf could typically identify Dalton with his alpha blood like the rest of us and his was very prominent as Ash was very dominant.

Ash had an alpha personality but not as asshole as some alphas. All of my brothers you could identify. 'More of because dad won't allow any of us to be assholes about our nothing but pure alpha bloodline. He taught us to be respectful wolves and not to let us being alphas get to our head.'

My eyes shifted back to Ace who had a notebook in front of him. I could sense he was an alpha from here. Normally I'd respect it but I didn't have an ounce of respect for him much less his sister who had alpha in her as well.

But he wasn't pure alpha. I could tell. His sister would be more dominant. 'Means ones of his parents mixed with another wolf that wasn't an alpha.' Pure alpha meant nothing but alphas mating and it was respected and the children were known to be powerful.

Even their children were powerful even if mated with a regular wolf they were powerful. And tended to have good mates that fit them. I clenched the pen in my hand before focusing back on what was in front of me and not on Ace. I honestly didn't want him hear.

 Schizophrenia.

We were learning about that. 'Where people talk to themselves and talk back. Bordering on a multiple personality disorder as well.' The human mind could intrigue me even the supernatural mind did as well. And psychology classes let me be even more intrigued than I typically was which simply excited me now.

But Ace was now crashing down on it which simply irritated me beyond belief. I don't even want to be dealing with any of them at the moment. I wasn't in the mood to be dealing with them.

Especially after what Cherry tried with me trying to kiss me and send a picture to Freya. To make her feel worthless no doubt. She's really lucky I don't hit girls or I'd knock her out. So, if they decide to get all smart I'm going to hit her boy toy and brother twice as hard to make up for her.

'And your hitting Mason as he is an asshole and broke Freya's heart. Saee want's to tear into his ass actually from what we've talked about.' 'Which is perfectly ok, she can tear into his ass on a regular basis for all I care.'

Danny nodded in agreement. I looked back down at the notebook as I began writing out symptoms for what we were learning about. Some consisted of talking to yourself and hearing voices in your head. More of serious intense things that can be wrong with you.