:Chapter 3:

:Freya:

My neck ached from the canines implanted in them. My fingers had released the suitcase as it slipped through my fingers. His warm hands had my wrists against the wall. His arms were muscled and I could feel them. More muscled than Mason's had ever been.

He was tall and his hair was a dark brown with a light gray throughout it. However it didn't give the look of age or grey hair coming in. It wasn't much at his roots, but more of throughout his hair. His eyes were shut with his mouth buried in my neck.

His teeth sunk deeper. Only when I tried to push his hands off of me did he let go. His eyes opened and he pulled back. 'He's tall and muscular. He's taller than him, even taller than Ace. His eyes are pretty as well.'

His eyes were an emerald green. Those emerald green eyes shifted over to the bite mark that was now on my neck. I could feel the skin trying to knit itself together. 'But it's not going to heal like that. It's going to leave a mark.' Because he marked me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered before walking over to me. His hand touched my shoulder and I flinched back. His eyes looked up and down at me before meeting my brown gaze. "Your the new werewolf aren't you? The one who needed protection?" He asked and I nodded bringing my hands to my chest and pressing myself into the wall.

"I'm Rodney, Rodney Ashford, the alpha's son from Black Crescent Moon." He said. 'Explains his tallness and that sweet scent of woods and pine trees.' Saee was interested in Rodney everything about him. From his intense scent and right down to the fact that he was our mate.

He was in a white Gucci shirt with a  blue wolf on it then Gucci pants as well that were a dark blue pair of trousers. He wore blue converse and had no jacket on. "What is your name?" Rodney asked watching me.

Saee answered for me. "Freya." I answered feeling Saee's influence over me. Rodney nodded before looking at me. "I am sorry, but I need you to come with me." Rodney said. "I need to find my dorm." I said feeling fear from how close to me. His scent was very intense.

'More sweet yet full of masculine. More better than Mason's could ever be. And he has no scent of another woman on him.' That part thrilled Saee that he hadn't been with someone besides us. But it scared me. If he would lay with another girl besides me. I should of listened to Felicity.

Werewolves had mates for a reason as they weren't suppose to cheat on them. But that image of Mason and her was stuck in my head. It terrified me and made me want to find my dorm and just go cry my eyes out. This was suppose to be to get away.

Yet it seemed as if I just went to a place full of more problems. 'Freya enough of that. Mason cheated as he wasn't our mate and doesn't know how to be faithful. Our mate would never cheat on us.' I was silent as Saee tried to convince me.

Rodney grabbed my suitcase before rolling it up to the elevator and I silently followed Rodney. "So I'll get your key to your dorm room when the people come back, but for now we'll have to go see my brother. We need to know some more about you." Rodney said.

"Why?" I asked feeling frightful. Was it because we were mates? 'I think it's because that we needed protection and they want to know what type of protection we need. That they won't be protecting a criminal. So all we have to do is tell them the truth.'

Still it scared me. It was hard enough getting used to Mason's beta status and his high ranking friends. Especially the alphas. Those were the hardest. And now that Mason chose her over me and decided to cheat on me it seemed even worse. 'He obviously wasn't worthy of us. We deserve someone faithful and he isn't our mate.'