:Chapter 6:

:Rodney:

"So the young woman the pack is giving protection to is your mate?" "Yes mom, her name is Freya, she seems really sweet, but sad." "And she needs protection because her ex cheated on her with the alpha's daughter so she's afraid they'll do something to hurt her."

"Yes mom." "If they do it's quite petty. He cheated on her so she simply left and if he follows her he is quite petty and manipulative." That he would be, but I didn't need to tell my mom that. 'Even though you know we so should.'

"That he is." "So when do you plan to come back to Greenburg for I can meet her?" "After we establish her ex and the alpha's kids aren't going to follow. It's not going to be pretty if they come and it'll be horrible if they go into our territory."

My mother made an agreement sound. My father would probably show them exactly what an alpha is. How a beta acts as well and how cheating isn't supposed to exist with werewolves. It just wouldn't be pretty in the end. "So everything is going good?" "Yes mom, everything is going good."

'It's her monthly checkup on everyone, all of us will get one.' 'Yeah and Rory gets the most, not as much since Love came around.' Love changed him well. "That's good." "Derik and Lyric are getting out more so I don't have to listen to them having sex." I heard my mom snicker.

"Freya's dorm is right down the hallway from me, so I can visit her whenever I like. I brought her to a diner." "That's sweet of you, you two should take a picture together and send me one." "I'll ask her about it." "Did you mark her?" "Yes."

"Instantly?" "Yes, I felt bad because of everything, she seems nervous." "She was cheated on." "I know, if he does come around I'll break his nose." "Try not to get too aggressive." "No promises." "What does her mark look like?" "I actually haven't looked at it yet."

'Now we should go see Freya to see what the mark looks like.' 'Yes after we're done talking to mom.' 'Ok.' Danny was now eager to see what Freya's mark looked like. I had to make sure he wasn't just going to hang up on mom. It was very rude so I had to make sure he wasn't going to do it.

"When you do look you can text me what it looks like." "Sure, how's Isaac doing?" "Good, him and Isadora are actually having a playdate. More of Isadora throwing things at him." Isaac liked Isadora and tried to give her things which resulted in her throwing it at him.

Isadora could be stuck-up at times, but she was a baby. Kadan wouldn't let her become a stuck-up teenager nor would Alana. 'They'd beat that out of her.' That they would. "Well it was good talking to you Rodney, I'll talk to you later. Love you." "Love you too." "Bye." "Bye."

I clicked the end button and put my iPhone down and moved some hair from my face as I looked around the dorm room. It was quiet. 'Because Derik took Lyric out for a movie that she had been wanting to see.' I nodded.

I stood up. 'Now it's time to go see Freya and see if the mark has fully developed.' 'Patience is a virtue Danny, we waited years for Freya, you can wait a few minutes.' Danny rolled his eyes as I grabbed my shoes and put them on and laced them up.

I was interested to see Freya's mark as well. I ran a hand through my brunette hair with the silver-gray section from the color of my wolf. Rory had them as well, but his were hidden well. I heard it had become a trend while my hair was naturally this color from having a gray wolf.

A combination of my mother being a Whitewolf and my father a Blackwolf. After that I turned to the door. 'Now it's time to see Freya, maybe we can even run with her later on.' I shook my head before exiting the dorm room and heading towards Freya.