Jealous

Jaehyeon : Some of them want me to update it fast. But unfortunately, I got no ideas.........Should I went straight to serious chapters?
Jimin : What do you mean by "serious"?
Jaehyeon : Come on, you know it. This kind of fanfic always did 'this.'
Jimin : I really don't know.
Jaehyeon : ...
Jimin : ...
Jaehyeon : Then I won't tell you.
Jimin : What.
Jaehyeon : *Yawns* I'm sleepy. I woke up at 5 A.M, literally at 5 O'clock. I don't know why but how do I not get sleepy before but when it comes to school, I was sleepy as hell.
Jimin : Probably because it's weekend.
Jaehyeon : Still the same.
Jimin : Anyway, Author-nim. When will I show up?
Jaehyeon : Don't worry. In this chapter you will.
Jimin : Yeah, yeah I will but only 2 or 3 sentence.
Jaehyeon : Aish, Jimin-hyung. You always emotional.
Jimin : And who's fault is this?
Jaehyeon : Fine you win. As I said don't worry, I'll give you many sentence. And if that I had any ideas.
Jimin : I looked forward to be forgotten.
Jaehyeon : Yah, Jimin-hyung. You are Hoseok's roommate. Even V-hyung doesn't complain with it.
Taehyung : I want to complain but it's your idea.
Jaehyeon : See? Anyway imma write this first and I want to play Roblox with my (big) brother after this.

===================

Hoseok's POV

"Where are we going?" Jioggae asked while looking around as we went out of the building.

"We're going to Xillia Academy." I answered him.

"Ahh...That academy."

"You know it?" I looked at him,"Well you could said that." He looked away.

"I feel left out." Suddenly Jungkook spoke up,"Hehe....Mianhe." I gave him apologetic smile.
*I'm Sorry

"Jioggae, could took off your mask?" I stopped when I notice the people are looking at us. Jioggae looked around, understanding the situation and took it off. Once again I was surprised by his appearance.

"Jioggae.....You sure are handsome. Took it off more often!" I smiled and he slightly blushed and looked away,"If that's what Fen--Hoseok want."

We walked down tho the academy, even though I felt an intimidating glare.

-

"We're here." I stopped a front of the gate.

"Woah~....." Jioggae gapped his mouth,"Let's come in." I took out his hand.

"First we need the president's permission so you could be here!" I took him to the office. I opened h office and there was the whole member, looking toward us.

"Hello, Taehyung!" I waved and he smiled,"What do you want?"

"Actually, I brought my friend. Could he stay here?" I pushed Jioggae infront me. I heard Taehyung hummed, looking suspicious.

"Sure. I'll tell the principal but the responsibility all on you." He said. I wag my tail when he agreed,"Thank you, Taehyungie!!" I squealed. We went out of the office and met Jungkook still giving me a glare.

"But....Jiogge doesn't have a place to sleep though. Maybe you could sleep in my room?" I suggested.

"No"

I jumped and looked at Jungkook,"Um...Why?" I tilted my head, little bit nervous.

"We just met him. We can't confirmed him our 'friend' yet." Jungkook said sternly,"But he already introduced himself." I said.

"Hoseok, are you an idiot or what? You think that tiny bit of information will make us,"Sure you can join us!" Without thinking?" Jungkook crossed his arms, glaring at Jioggae. I looked at Jioggae with pity,"That's okay Hoseok. If he didn't want me in your room. I searched for myself!" He smiled.

"Where will you sleep?" I pouted,"Hm...Somewhere? Where do you think I would be sleeping until now?" He chuckled. I ears flattened,"But promised me that you will meet me in the morning." I took his hands,"If that what my Hoseok wants." Once again he smiled and I smiled in response.

Once we out of the building, Jioggae separated with us. I looked at my watch and it's already 04.34 P.M. I sighed and turned around to Jungkook but was pulled by the wrist.

"Wha?! Jungkook where are you taking me?" I panicked and trying to release my arm,"Sex." He response in anger. I blushed but this is wrong,"Jungkook you just got out. It's still hurt right?" I said trying to find an excuses,"Beside Jimin already waiting me."

"I don't care. It's already healed." We stopped when I'm infront of his room. He opened the door and pulled me into the room. He set me down on the bed, to be honest I was scared.

"Jungkook, stop." I commanded as I sat up. He put his hand behind my head and roughly kissed me. I widened my eyes and trying to push him. I don't want this......

"Ju-ngkook--!!" I barely speak a word while he still kissing me hungrily. I felt something wet corner of my eyes and it fell down. Jungkook stopped when he felt my tears.

Jungkook's POV

I pulled out and looked at him,"Why are you crying. I'm the one who supposed to be sad." I buried my face on crook of his neck. He patted my head and I heard him huffed.

"I'm jealous......." I whispered,"When you're taking your attention towards Jioggae and holding his hand, saying that he was handsome. I felt my anger boiled. And that time he said,"If that what my Hoseok wants." That pissed me off badly. I thought he was gonna steal you from me when he was sleeping in your room."

"Hehehe. But thank you for caring me. There's no way I would fall for him. I mean I did but you are more handsome Jungkookie." Hoseok response and rubbed my back,"I think I need to go though, I heard my phone beeping in my pocket."

I stood up releasing him and pecked his lips. He giggled and went to the door,"See you tomorrow morning!" He waved and went out. I sighed and looked at my phone. The contact was full by someone called 'Dad' Suddenly the contact called me.

I got no choice but to answered it,"Hello."

"Jungkook! I want you come to meet me tomorrow because......"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

......I found you a fiancé."

=================
Jaehyeon : Yup. This what I mean by 'this'
Jimin : Wow. I'm surprised. That you didn't give me any dialogs.
Jaehyeon : ....
Jimin : ....
Jaehyeon : ....
Jaehyeon : ....
Jaehyeon : I forgot.
Jimin : I can't do this anymore *Packing Stuff* Imma ditch this place. Bye~~ See you on the other fanfics.
Jaehyeon : Jimin-hyung!!!!!!! Wait!!!! Mianhe!!!!!
*I'm sorry
Jaehyeon: I promise that you will have tons of dialogs on the next chapter!
Jimin : *Stills leaving*
Jaehyeon : Ah...Hyung wait *Chases Jimin*
Taehyung : Looks like I need to take cover.
Taehyung : See you in the next chapter. Let's see if Jaehyeon can confessed Jimin to stay. Bye~~~