Trauma

Here's the update, sorry for being late. By the way have you guys listen 'Let Go' by BTS from Face Yourself?! Oh my god, it's soo fit to this chapter~!

============================

No One POV

"Which room is he?"

"He's in room 192, sir."

"Thank you,"

The guy was infront the room 192. He breathed in and out, and finally open the door.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"You okay there, Brother?" Said the mint hair named Yoongi.

Jungkook looked up,"Oh, Hyung." He frowned. Yoongi closed the door and sat beside the bed,"Here, our mom want you to eat this," Yoongi pulled out some strawberries.

"Just leave it there," Jungkook said still brought his face down,"Hey, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked him.

"Hyung, can I really control my powers?" The brown haired looked up.

"What are you saying...? Of course you can, maybe you're still young," Yoongi answered it with calm,"Yeah, maybe." Jungkook sighed.

"Hyung, I just made a biggest mistake in my life," Jungkook messed his hair,"I just made 'mine' hates me,"

"Try to apologize," Yoongi suggested,"No....It's probably gonna made it worst. That's the twice!" Jungkook said holding his tears.

But only silence greet them and rain drops.

"Sorry Hyung, but could you please get out..." As he looked at the ceiling,"But--" "I SAID GET OUT!!" With that Yoongi slowly walked out and closed the door,"Sorry, hyung...." leaving Jungkook alone.

Yoongi sat down on the chair at the hall and sighed,

"I'm such a failure as a brother..."

======================

"Hoseok-ah~!!" Jimin shook Hoseok repeatedly,"We're gonna be late!"

"No , I don't want to go to academy. I rather have my grades low than go to academy," Hoseok whine as he hugged his bolsters tightly.

"Huff, see that Seulgi? This is your owner. Can't believe it right?" Jimin said to Seulgi as he pointed to Hoseok who's still laying on the bed. But surprisingly, Seulgi also shook his head.

"Hoseok! C'mon! If you don't want to, I won't cook for you!" Jimin crossed his arms.

Hoseok turned around,"Dang it, why you have to use food...? Fine I'm going," He gave up and get ready.

-

Hoseok's POV

We heading to our academy. As we at the gate,"Jimin, w-w-w-what if they hate me more?!" My body literally trembling,"Nah, don't worry. You already the strongest. They probably gonna scared," Jimin patted my back.

"Thank you Jimin," I sighed in relief,"Yeah sure! Can't wait to see their reactions fufufu," Jimin smirked as he said the last sentence. Evil hahaha....

We walked in the academy, as we thought they staring at me. I brought my head down. Of course I'll be standing out too much, because of the white hair and tail.

The students all are whispering, making me uncomfortable,"Jimin, hurry." I poke his back as I was behind him,"Hm? What's wrong? C'mon don't be afraid! Can you see their reactions, oh my god so funny," Jimin scoffed.

Jimin pulled my hand and brought me beside him. I shook my head, Don't worry! You already the strongest. Nobody gonna bully me anymore! I praises myself and looking all mighty.

-

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiing*

The bell rang, time where the all the students eat their lunch.

We walked through the hall,"Jimin, could you buy my lunch?" I tugged his uniform,"Hm? Why, I thought--" Jimin turned around and saw me brought my head down, trembling.

"Owh...Sure," Jimin agreed. I smiled and hugged him,"I'll wait at the usual," I waved to him.

I reached to the big ol' tree and sat down. I felt the calm breeze touching all over my skins. I pulled my hair and my tail, Is this Min Jun's? Not to mention, where is he? Why he didn't tell me this? Did he know this since I was lil'? Or could he be, he know my past too....

As I was about to close my eyes, I heard a stomping foot on the grass. As I saw the person,

"Hey," Taehyung said,"A-ah, Taehyung. What are you doing here?" I raised my eyes brows but he only sighed,"You forgot didn't you?" Then he sat down next to me.

He stared at me for few seconds making snapped,"Owh....." I frowned.

"Did you know why that your Hybrid is a dog?" He suddenly asked me and I shook my head.

"Hybrid like yours, now, they always disguised themselves as the weakest. So that's why we cannot underestimate our own. We believed that the blue eyed Hybrids already extinct or already hides themselves from us. But looks like, some of them did that. Maybe it's our foolishness of behaving this, to made them go away," He frowned, I only can paying attention to his explanation.

"Is Jimin doing okay?" Suddenly he change the topic,"Yeah,why?" I nodded. He only silence for sec,"I don't know,"He stood up,"Jimin is just my --------- ------,"

I widened my eyes when he said that. So that's why,"We gonna continue this later," Taehyung walked away as we heard a footsteps. Jimin approached me,"What do you guys talking about?" As he looked at Taehyung who already far away.

"Nothing really!" I shook my head,"Oh well! Anyway today's menu is ramen!" Jimin said excitedly making me chuckled. But after that I frowned.

==================
Wow that's sure so many plot twist in this chapter. Anyway here you go~! See you on the next chapter~!