A love to last a lifetime

Authors Note:
Takes place when Emma is in the wish realm and David and Killian go to get her instead of Regina.

Killian looked around as he was suddenly in a place that looked exactly like a realm he once might of called home. He looked to David, who gave him a nod to signal he was fine and killian did the same in return. They continued in the forest for some time until they saw someone a little ways down the path holding a pick axe while whistling a tune. They quickly glanced at each other before rushing over to the dwarf. "Leroy...uhh grumpy" David said getting the mans attention. "Your majesty, your...your so young? And I thought he was in the dungeon set to be executed this afternoon" Grumpy questioned. Killian raised his eyebrow and glanced at David in confusion. "Leroy..." David started but was cut off  "why do you keep calling me that?" grumpy continued to question. "We don't have bloody time for your questions where is Emma the queen..." killian began. "The Queen! your working with the queen" Leroy said as he began to run away. Killian and David looked at each other eyebrows raised in confusion. They continued they search for Emma into the Forrest. They walked in silence  wanting to find the person they both loved. Killian heard arguing coming from a distance.  He grabbed David and pulled him down with him hiding behind a log. David looked at him in confusion until killian pointed to where Emma and an older looking Snow White were standing both had steam coming out of their ears. "How could you do this to me" Emma practically screamed. "Do this to you I'm doing this for you" Snow said just as loud. "You sound like this is a good thing. You're killing my true love and sending me off to marry a man I have never even meet and you think what, I'm going to say thank you. I love him mother, more than I have ever loved anybody else and he's the father of your grandchild how could you just kill him." Emma said now crying. Killian felt his heart clench at the sight of his love so distraught. His eyes widened as he looked down from her face to stomach now understanding her words when she said grandchild. But who was the father of her unborn child in this wish world? He knew it couldn't be him. They wouldn't have meet if it weren't for the curse but Leroy said he was to be executed and Emma said she was going to kill her true love? No. It had to be a coincidence. Could it be? Even if it was him this wasn't real she wasn't pregnant when he had last seen her. But he wanted it, god did he want it a child who he could raise with his true love. "Emma this is for your own good trust me I'm your mother. Now you will do as I say and go to Ruby's until that baby is born then you will give it to the family we chose and you WILL marry that prince you will not disobey and you will not ever speak of this child again or that man" Snow told. "If you think for one second that I'm going to let you take my child away you are very VERY mistaken." Emma stated. Snow gave one last glare at Emma before telling the guards to make sure she doesn't go anywhere but back to the castle before heading home herself. After Snow was out of sight killian looked to David in disbelief to see David had the same look on his face. After recovering from what they just saw they nodded at each other before each took a guard and knocked them out. Emma turned around at the commotion and her eyes turned from anger to fear to relief. A huge smile broke across her face before anything could be said she flung herself into his arms where she belonged. "How are you here and what are you wearing?" She questioned very giddy happy he was okay. "Oh"she said surprised "someone else is happy your okay too" she said grabbing his hand so he can feel their child kicking. He wanted so bad not to feel anything because he knew he would get attached and when he felt the little thump under the palm of his hand he felt all the air leave his lungs and a tear escaped his eye. "Hey is everything okay" she said as her thumb swiped across his face taking the tear with it. "This isn't real" he whispered "what..what are you talking about" she said concern clearly on her face. "Emma you have to remember" he started. "Remember..remember what?" She said confused. "The evil queen sent you here to this realm as a wish that the curse never was casted. Emma please trust me I'm telling you the truth." Killian pleaded "I do" she said and he leaned in to capture their lips and once they touched a flash of rainbow ran throughout the whole Forrest. "I remember" she said and and then grabbed his jacket and pulled him in for another kiss. They finally pulled apart when David cleared his throat trying to gain their attention. She then ran into her fathers arms and he placed his hand on the back of her head as he held his little girl. After their reunion they went to the wish version of rumplestiltskin to acquire a magic bean. After they got the bean David threw it to the ground opening a giant green portal ready to take them home. As they were about to jump in killian let out a load scream of pain and Emma looked over in horror as she saw a sword going through this chest "you're not taking my daughter anywhere pirate" older charming said as he drew his sword out of killian's chest killian fell to the ground. Younger charming took his own sword and stabbed the other version of himself. "NO. Killian stay with me please, you can't leave me please" she said now sobbing barley able to get out the words "this" she said placing her hand on her stomach. "Is real I found out before The evil queen sent me here but I was to scared to tell you" she let out a loud sob. He reached his hand out to touch her face and caressed her with his thumb and she put her hand over his "I love you my brave strong lass" he whispered as he closed his eyes and his arm fell to the ground. "Emma I'm sorry but we have to go" David said with his own tears in his eyes. She didn't even flinch just held onto him tighter. David picked her up and carried to the portal and with that they jumped. The portal closed and he was gone but their love never would be.