The missing year

"Emma" Killian screamed as he ran to her. Emma was just shot by gold for revenge for Killian shooting Belle, but Belle was lucky enough to survive. Emma not so much. Killian caught Emma laying her down slowly. Emma had only seconds. "I'll call 911" Killian said but Emma grabbed his hand to stop him. "No I don't want you to spend our last minutes together waiting for them to come"Emma spoke. "I don't want to lose you" Killian said "I remember" Emma stated "remember what swan" Killian asked "our child, we had a child during the missing year. Killian you have to find him." Emma said her voice shaking "I will swan" Killian said still shocked "I love you" Emma said with her last breath and closed her eyes. "I love you too" Killian said to her lifeless body. Killian stayed there for what felt like hours crying over her body.
The next day
Killian, Mary Margaret, David, and Henry were all sitting around the loft in silence morning Emma's death they were still all in shock. Killian broke the silence by standing up and walking out the door. Killian first went to Regina. When she opened the door he could tell she had been crying which surprised him. "Why are you here guy liner" Regina asked "I need a locator spell or something to find someone" Killian said "who are you trying to find" Regina asked "My son" Killian stated "you have a son" Regina questioned "during the missing year Emma remembered right before" Killian couldn't continue. Regina let him in and she started making a locator potion. When it was finished Regina asked if he had anything of his sons but he didn't and the located spell wouldn't work without it. Killian's next stop was to go to a place without magic. He went to the hospital to see if anyone found a baby. When he got there he went right to finding whale. "Have any babies been found and brought here" Killian asked whale "um yeah actually about 2 weeks ago a baby girl was brought in but we found her parents why" whale asked "any more that they hadn't found the parents yet and the baby would be a boy" Killian asked "let me check the records" whale said going over to the computer to look at the hospitals records. "Yes there was one other a boy found about 2 and a half weeks ago, and we have not found his family he's in a foster family. We think during the missing year someone had a baby and forgot about him and the family is willing to take care of him till everyone remembers what happened. Why are you looking for a baby anyway" whale asked "Because I think he's my son, Emma remembers the missing year right before... And told me about our child." Killian told "well I can call the family bring him down here and we can do a DNA test to see if he is your son, we couldn't do it before because we had nothing to match it to." Whale said picking up the phone calling them. After waiting impatiently for a half an hour a young woman and a baby that definitely looked like Killian and Emma but he still didn't know for sure if this was his son. After he took the DNA test he had to wait 3 hours for the results he waited there the whole time he couldn't even move he was so nervous. Once the results came Killian was terrified to them. "He is definitely your son and I didn't even need the test to know that he is a spitting image of you" Whale said. Killian picked up his son and a little flash came through his mind of the memory of holding his son for the first time. The young woman who took care came in   To give him his sons stuff "here's his bag and his favorite toy" the woman said handing the stuff to him. Right when he touched the toy he had a flashback of him giving the toy to his son. Piece by piece somethings started to come to him about his son now he even remembered the moment Emma told him she wanted to name him Liam god he loved this woman and he missed more than anything and it had only been one day without her. and he was so great full she gave him their son. When Killian got back to the loft it looked like he never left they were all still sitting in the same place still in tears. Nobody even acknowledged him until they heard the baby start crying "does anyone bloody know how to make a bottle" Killian shouted from the kitchen. "Who's baby is that" David asked. Killian looked down at Liam and said "mine and Emma's, we had him over the missing year"

Captain swan one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara