"You can't be serious" Eren questioned eyes wide looking back towards his friend while Aya only continued to watch in concern. 

"Yes and you will have to take her done if it doesn't work but if that doesn't work that's were you come involved Aya" Erwin states turning towards the blonde while she snapped her head towards him. 

"Huh?" Aya questioned eyes wide looking at the commander while Levi also looked towards the blonde in concern. 

"If the plan doesn't work and Eren struggles you take her down" Erwin order while Aya looked towards him before glancing back at the Levi before she nodded. 

"Okay" Aya mumbled nodded before she looked towards Eren nodding towards him while he only wore a face full of concern. 

Aya stayed in her hiding spot, while she leaned against the wall waiting to see the lightning strike that signaled Eren had transformed into the titan therefore letting the Aya known that is going to help Eren.  

"Uhh" Aya moaned in her hiding spot "where is Eren?" She questioned while Aya continued to leaned against the wall before she signed coming of her hiding placed to see Annie in titan form and destroying the underground passage.  

"They most be in there" Aya states to herself, her face full of concern before she bit her lip"I can't do anything unless your transform" Aya said face full of frustration. 

She ran behind the female titan Odm gear attached to the walls of the village. She stayed behind quietly making sure not to bee seen 

'I hate not knowing' she thought as she ran, until the female titan stopped and caved in the underground passage ceiling and she kept repeating it 'Is she trying to kill him!' She thought 'why hasn't he transformed, can he?!' She thought eyes wide in concern.

"How do you know Armin?" Aya questioned looking towards the blonde who looked back in shock towards the blonde. 

"She knows Eren's nickname, only our class knew and I have strong reason to believe she killed Sawny and Beane" Armin states nervously while he looked back towards everyone. 

"But what about the gear inspection?" Eren questioned eyes filled with confusion while his eyebrows knitted together.

"She didn't use her gear she used Marco's" Armin explained causing Eren's eyes to widen at what he said while Aya face only stayed monotone looking towards them. 

"You need to get your eyes checked" Eren states back while he looked towards Armin in disbelief while Armin looked back towards the man. 

"I know what I sa-" Armin began to say towards Eren though he was interrupted by the dark haired captain who drank his tea. 

"Any other evidence?" Levi questioned glaring towards the blonde teenager who gulped at the stare before he shook his head.

"Personally I think Annie looks like the female titan" Mikasa interrupted causing everyone to turn and see her face which expressed no emotion.

"Are you crazy!" Eren shouted "what kind of evidence is that!"He continued to shout again looking towards his friend in disbelief. 

"So basically we're going after her without proof?" Levi questioned turning towards the bushy eyebrows blonde commander who simple nodded. 

"I think it's solid proof, it's the most we've got" Aya states as she turned towards Levi who turned away from her. Aya signed heavily before turning to the titan teenager.

"You can't be serious" Eren states looking towards them all in disbelief "What if she isn't! What if she isn't the monster you all think she is!" Eren shouted looking back to his friends.

"If it's not Annie then she will be cleared from suspicion" Mikasa simple said with no emotion expressed in her face as she spoke in a monotone voice. 

"I will feel bad for causing trouble for her, but if we do nothing the government will kill you"Armin states looking down to the ground frowning. 

"You guys are crazy, distrusting Annie!" Eren shouted back causing Mikasa to grow towards him a glare on her face. 

"Don't you stand there and Say this conversation doesn't ring any bells" Mikasa states while Eren's eye widened " you fought with the female titan and you fought with Annie the similarity's are uncanny" Mikasa states. Aya looked down to see Eren clenching his fists.

"Alright, you need to calm down Eren! We're doing this with or without you! If you don't then i will kill her" Aya shouted towards the boy glaring while Eren eyes widened looking back at the blonde

"No you won't, you will not attack the female titan without Eren transforming first" Erwin ordered while Aya signed before she simple nodded to the command. 

Aya signed heavily as she looked towards the building but that was soon interrupted by the female titan standing up and smashing the building near her. Aya hid behind the building as she watched soldier fighting. 

"Sorry Erwin" Aya mumbled before she placed her wires onto the building as she quickly flew through the air and soon attached the wire to the body before she cut the arm before she swung back to a building slowing down the titan. 

"Mikasa!" Aya shouted spotting the ravenette on a building glaring at the female titan. Aya swung towards her narrowed eyes "Where the hell is Eren?!" Aya questioned 

"Down there" Mikasa states as she pointed down to a pile of rocks which Eren lied under them. 

"Damn" Aya muttered until she heard the thudding of footprint, Aya snapped up to see the female titan running down the street while both women followed after her. Aya watched as the female titan his some rock causing them to fly into Mikasa. 

"Mikasa!" Aya screamed pulling the girl back before the rocks hit as they both tumbled onto the building before they quickly got up as they both zoomed down again. 

Mikasa and Aya continued to flew through the air avoiding the female titan's hits and when she tried to grab them. Aya rushed forwards as the titan chased after her, The female titan chased after her as Aya lead her to he trap. 

"Hell yeah!" Hanji screamed as the female titan had fallen into the second b trap. Aya's eyes became wide though as the female titan escaped the trap. 

"Huh?!" Hanji shouted eyes wide watching the titan with eyes wide as she ran through the village chasing after the blonde captain

"Is she after Aya?"