I place my forehead on to his and he smiles at me.

"I wish our love to he shared with our blood." Pinetree said.
"I want to make this special day for me and you." I said.
"Show me how much you love."

A gentle kiss was shared and my heart is calling. Calling for more than just lustful kisses.

"You may." He said.
"I must contain myself, only kisses I give you," I said.

Our lips connected once again as I heard a bell. He stops and looks at me.

"I must go, my time is almost up." Pinetree said.
"I see," I said.
"Let my love shower you day after day. Good bye my demon." Pinetree said.
"Good bye my dearest angel." I said

A peck on my cheek is what I received from my love. Raced back into town and leaves my very sight.

I love him very much. The smiles on his face are all I need. I walk into town and stepped into my youngest brother.

"What you do here? I thought you were in your room." Will said.
"I wanted to find you, to join you." I lied.
"Come on my brother we must catch up -" We heads a sudden scream.

We race to the center of the market. I see Keyhole fighting someone from the Pines household.

"This is the last time I shall see you, your blood will be on my sword." Keyhole smiled.
"We can see." The male said.

I pulled out my sword and went in the center of the two.

"Enough you two! Why do fight? This war is such a waste, this fighting is as well." I said.
"I have someone else blood to paint with now. Let these floors be covered in it." He said.

I blocked his blade with mines as Keyhole puts his away. The other members of the Pines household stands behind him.

I do not wish to fight, I do not wish to fight.

"I do not wish for blood on my sword." I said.
"I wish for yours on the floor." He smiles.

I wish to defend myself but with out hurting blood. I grabbed his arm and placed my sword near his neck.

"I do not wish to hurt you," I said.
"Release me." He said.
"If I do, you will fight," I said.

He drops his sword on to the ground and a devilish smile came across his face.

"O please don't kill me." He said.
"I never spoke of that," I said.

Everyone went silent and I let go of him as I see the king. This Pines is clever, he is.

"Something so simple you cannot keep." The king said
"With our apologies my king." Pyroncia said.
"Death will be on the blood of Cipher.... At dawn to day." He looked at me.
"No. " My eyes widen.
"You will stay with me and I shall take your life here. Tell the Cipher household for this will be public." The king said.
"My kin-" Keyhole said.
"No... This was the punishment, now Cipher foll-"

He stops and looks at my arm. He stares at my golden ring.

"I will accept my punishment my king. I will not run from it." I said.
"I see.... " The king said staring at my ring.
"Shall we go?" I say.
"At dawn Bill's Cipher life will be taken!" He shouted.

Everyone heard and tears raced down my brothers face. Before we left my brother went up to me. I did not wish to see him like this.

"It's going to be okay Will," I said.
"Death is not okay Bill, I do not want you to leave me," Will said.
"You will have someone to cheer up soon my brother. More tears than you, can you promise me something." I said.
"Yes," Will said.
"Please comfort my lover....He is the world to me and tell him I'm sorry." I whispered.
"Who is that?" Will asked.
"Mason Pines or Dipper Pines. I will die as Bill Cipher Pines, do not tell anyone of my name until I have passed." I said
"O-Okay." Will said.
"Thank you my brother." I smiled.
"..."
"I did it for peace. What's forbidden must be seen." I smiled.

The Pines household eyes widen as I said that. The king smiled as I walked with him. We made small conversation we walked.

"I never knew you were married." The king said.
"We fallen in love, I asked for his hand we've been married for a few day, a day until a week," I said.
"Who is he... "
"You will see him, I told my brother to tell everyone of him. Hell with tradition." I said.
"I love surprises." He smiled.
"He loves surprises as well, a heart of gold he has," I said.
"Time is short for you." The king said.
"I know it is..." I said.

"I'm sorry Pinetree..."

"I love you."