TACO 'BOUT IT

TITLE : TACO 'BOUT IT*
SEASON : ANY (but before five)
LOVE INTEREST : N/A or ROSA DIAZ
OC NAME(S) : TALIA GEORGAS
OC FACE-CLAIM(S) : SUSAN KELECHI WATSON*

TITLE : TACO 'BOUT IT*SEASON : ANY (but before five)LOVE INTEREST : N/A or ROSA DIAZOC NAME(S) : TALIA GEORGASOC FACE-CLAIM(S) : SUSAN KELECHI WATSON*

DESCRIPTION :

Humor runs in the Georgas family. Talia's father was a comedian before he died, and her grandfather was too before he had to tell his jokes in a retirement home. Talia probably would have been one too if it weren't for her mother's belief that it wouldn't be a stable job. So she got through highschool got her psychology degrees and became a therapist. According to her mother, being a therapist was only slightly better than being a comedian. At least it had something to do with medicine.

But when her job whisks her away to the 99th precinct to help the troubled youth, she is surrounded with chaos. Less blood, more screaming and loud noises She definitely doesn't understand how Scully and Hitchcock function- never mind they don't.

Well spending almost all her time with cops has gotta count for something. She learns how to pack a punch, how to win a chair race, how to make friends and deal with the possibility of them dying on the job, you know the usual.

SUMMARY :

As a therapist, Talia Georgas came across a lot of different people. Some of them wanted to be there some didn't. But when she is asked to talk to kids who were getting into deep shit, almost getting sent to prison, she is wary.

But that was when she didn't know that she would become connected to these kids that no one gave a glance towards. Before she found out from first hand experience that police stations weren't as doom and gloom as she once thought. Or at least that's how it was at the Nine-Nine. At least they appreciated her puns.

EXTRA/NOTES :

— miss me w/ that hetero bs
— talia's all like: stability? idk her.
— her flat is always a mess
— a l w a y s
— must have puns and lots of humour.
— change the summary if you want but check with me first.
— her mom wants her to start a family but she's like, my dogs are my children
— oh yeah she has dogs,,, i'm thinking two: one huge and one small
— she has a connection with the kids she helps and she really cares for them
— she gets a job working as a therapist for troubled kids that end up there.
— diverse! casting! for! the! kids! please!
— the titled can be changed i guess
— you can give her a love interest but the story should focus on: a) her connection with the kids and their development, b) her friendship with the ninenine
— if you do give her a love interest i'd recommend rosa but its up to you
— idk but she can't cook so i'm thinking rosa makes her food at some point and talia talks to rosa about her being closed off/ not showing emotions

anything with * can be changed
+

don't forget the password

plot by alix !