Chapter 18 // The Day On A Plane

Start from the beginning

"Oh well then I'm glad you are all okay."

"Yeah I'm.. uh.. I'm glad all of us are.. okay too."

"You okay Darcy?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine just really tired from getting in so late last night I guess."

"Oh well splash your face off with cold water and get hyper because we are going to New York City today! Plus you can sleep on the plane", Erin shouted walking out of the bathroom and to Eden's bed were she began to crazily bounce up and down until Eden woke. I went over to the mirror and saw the huge mess that was my face. I'd say I looked shitty but that would be an understament. I turned the knob and wate rbegan to pour out of the faucet. I cupped my hands and gathered as much as I could, splasing it onto my face. It was bitterly cold and it did indeed wake me up like Erin had suggested it would. After turning the sink off and drying my face with a nearby hand towel I walked over to the closet to continue getting ready. I grabbed a pair of jeans from Topshop they were my favorite type, the ones with the slits in the knees. I then proccedded to grab a light gray, cropped sweater.

After changing I realized I had yet to put on any makeup and from the looks of my face I was in dire need of. I made my way into the bathroom to see that Erin and Eden were inside doing their own makeup and hair. Erin left to go change leaving me room to get what I needed done. I pulled out my makeup bag and began to prepare my face for the long day of traveling ahead. After I finished my makeup I thought about curling my hair but went with a very messy fish-tail braid. It took a little bit of time considering my hair length and thickness. By the time I was finished Erin was ready to finish her hair. Eden finalized her hair for the day and did as Erin and I had done, got dressed. Once the three of us were finished we began to pack our backs quickly. Everyone was leaving for Magcon in New York City today. We had to be at the airport by 1:30 and it was already 1:00. From the lack of text messages I assumed that the rest of the guys got a late start as well.

It took roughly 15 minutes to get all our belongings from the room and into our many, many duffle bags and suit cases. We still had one of those things you put your bags on to take them downstairs so we loaded it up and began to head downstairs. But before we left we did a final check over the room to make sure that we weren't leaving anything behind. Eden emerged from the closet with a slightly firmilar looking sweatshirt. "I'm guessing this is one of you two's boy toy's hoodie?" Ede asked tossing the jacket to Erin. "Nope not my boy toy's, here ya go Darc" she said as she then threw it to me. I caught it and as I looked at it closer I realized it was Jack's. I'd seen him wear it a bunch of times but I don't remember him giving it to me at anytime. He must have left it in our room when he was over one night. I set the jacket down on our bags to rid Jack from my mind. "Okay well leggoooo" I shouted motioning out the door. Eden pushed the cart weighted down with bags to the elevator while I followed and Erin ran ahead of her to push the button to get the elevator.

The doors opened in a matter of seconds and we crammed inside with the obnoxious cart. I hit the "1st floor" button and the doors shut. A few seconds of silence and cheesy elevator music passed bye and the doors opened again. Inside the lobby the guys stood messing around on their phones and talking. Carter was chasing Matt around the room while Matt loudly screamed "Catah staph, Catah dawnt do dat!". Those two were just flat out weird, but definitely a load of laughs. "Hey there you three are, we've been waiting for like ever gezz" Carter said as he stopped chasing Matthew. "We have literally only been standing here for like 5 minutes" Shawn announced giving Carter a funny look. Carter muttered inresponse and Cameron came over to us. "Here I'll push your bags out to the limo" He told Eden grabbing the cart.

"Thanks boo" I shouted at him as he walked out side with it. "Anything for the queens" I heard him respond laughing. I laughed in response and we all cluttered out to the limo following Cam. After everyone's bags were put into the vehicle we piled inside as usual. Cameron was last in and he sat next to me. On the other side of me Shawn sat and across from me dreadfully Jack sat conversing with JJ. As I was looking around to everyone he looked at me and I looked away. But during our split second of eye contact I saw something I had yet to see from him; sorrow. I ignored what I thought I saw and turned my attention to Cameron, who was blabbing about some club in NY he'd been to before. "We have to go when we are there and yes Darcy I am going to force you to come along". I was zoning out and heard a bit of what he said. Instead of actually listening I nodded in response and looked at the jacket which was sitting on the seat. It was the one I had thrown with the bags, Cameron must have grabbed it.