BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY ⤵ LUST

❝An intense longing for sex, money, or power

❝An intense longing for sex, money, or power.❞

       ❝FOR YOU TO LOOK SO INNOCENT, YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY..❞ Larenz compliments as he looked over at the female he had brought home earlier that night. She was a gorgeous female that he had met at his favorite stripclub. She was one of the newer strippers there tonight and when he made eye contact with her, he knew that he had to have her in his bed before the night was over.

       At first, the female, who's name he still did not know was very hesitant on going home with a stranger; but after a thirty minute conversation with Larenz, he had somehow convinced her to come back to his apartment by slick talking. She could tell this was something that he did often because of how easy his words flowed out of his mouth. As if he said those exact words to countless other females.

       Larenz spoke once again, "I don't think I ever came so many times. You got that good good, you know?" Not even his girlfriend made him feel how this female made him feel in just two hours compared the six years him and his girl been dating. The female spoke and opened her mouth to respond but Larenz spoke before she could, "You could leave now though. Thank you, beautiful."

       The female jerked her head back as she looked at him as if he had grown three heads all of a sudden. "The fuck you mean I could go?" She exclaimed.

       Larenz sat up in the bed and spoke slowly as if she had a learning disability. "You could get out of this bed, grab your clothes and then leave out of this door right here," He points at the closed bedroom door. "Walk straight down the hall until you see another white door, that's gonna be the front door and you could leave. But make sure you lock the door behind you. It's been a lot of robberies around here and I've been robbed twice already."

       She was shocked as she stared at him. Was he fucking serious right now? She would had thought he was joking if he didn't have such an emotionless expression on his face. That's what was making her even more angry, how calm he looked while saying this.

       The female scoffed and shook her head as she got out of the bed. He made sure to run his eyes across her body one good time since this would be their last run in with each other. The male then reached down and grabbed his pack of cigarettes from the floor along with his lighter before sparking it up. His eyes still on her.

       He was watching her like a hawk.

       There had been a couple of times when the female would get angry at him for being quote on quote disrespectful and would start fighting him like a damn lunatic, so he was going to be sure to watch this one closely so he could be prepared if she ran at him.