Chapter 2 - Regrets

Jong-oppa woke me up today again but he did it with a smile on his face and said good morning to me. Seeing him happy made me happy. When we were eating breakfast we talked non-stop and on the car ride too. I was walking down the hallway to first period class and everyone was staring at me. I wasn't going to let it get to me since I was in a happy mood but I started to hear people talking about Jong-oppa.

"Hey, Chae-won are you okay?" Someone ask me I look up to see Eunsong looking at me concern. I nodded my head and walked inside class with her.

"Yeah why you asked?" I ask her.

"You looked sad." She said

"Really? I was in a happy mood so I don't know why you thought I looked sad." I said sitting down on my seat that's next to the window and she sat down next to me.

"I thought you would be sad since I over heard other students in the other class talking about you." She said

"What were they saying?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I didn't hear that much the only thing I heard was that you came to school with an older guy." She said.

"You mean my brother. Yeah he's only a few years older than us so what's the big deal?" I ask she looked at me with an expression that says are you stupid.

"You do remember you're the new kid in school right?" She ask me I nodded my head.

"So you do know that no one in school knows nothing about you." She said I nodded my head again she sighed and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"You're more clueless then Taehyung." She stated

"I'm not clueless I know what you mean. I just don't think it's a big deal that I came to school with an older guy. Can't people get their heads out of the gutter they could just realize that he was some family member and not a sugar daddy." I said sighing as I shake my head.

"You're right but we're still teens so these kind of things are common for us to think." She stated I nodded my head and turned to look out of the window. I could see our reflection on the window. I could see Eunsong was smiling. She was enjoying herself as she looked out the window with me. I was happy too but I knew our reasons to be happy was different. Even though I know the reason why she's happy I didn't care and I continue to smile acting as though I didn't know.

.
.
.
.

School was over and Eunsong tried to get me to go with her to the karaoke place but I denied her offer. She wasn't happy about my choice but she left smiling after saying good bye to me. I walked towards the school garden and sat down by the tree. I took out my phone to call Jong-oppa but when I was about to tap on call someone had stopped right in front of me. I looked up to see a tall guy who had black hair and his bangs covered his eyebrows a bit. He was also really handsome.

"You're in my spot again." He said in his voice he sounded calm but there was a hint of anger. I got up and bowed to him.

"Sorry I'll leave then." I said I walked passed him but he grabs me by the wrist.

"Are you okay?" He asked me I heard his voice changed. The hint of anger was still there but a small piece of it changed to concern. I turned around to look at him confuse.

"What do you mean?" I asked I couldn't tell he how felt since his expression doesn't change at all. The only thing I could relie on was his voice.

"Yesterday.. You were crying." He said his voice was now completely concern and I became shook that he knows about me crying.

"How did you know I was crying yesterday?" I asked him he looked at the tree and pointed at it.

"You were sitting down on my spot yesterday when I came to skip first period. I was going to tell you to move when I noticed you were crying so I just sat down on the other side and waited for you to stop crying." He said I felt embrass since I didn't stopped crying until it was third period.

"I'm sorry for making you wait." I apologized as I quickly bowed to him.

"It's fine.. I was planning to skip until third period anyways." He said I looked up at him confuse.

"Until third period? How long were you planning to wait?" I asked him. He looked away flustered as he tries to think what to say. I laughed at his adorableness causing him to become more flustered.

"Hey Jeongguk! What are you doing here!? Weren't we supposed to met Hyung at the.." Someone said we both turned around to see a guy as tall as the boy stopped in their tracks looking at us.

"Oh Hyung! I forgot that we needed to go to the karaoke place with Jimin-ssi." The boy I been talking to the whole time said to the other boy. The boy lets go of my wrist and jogs up to the other boy. I forgot he was holding onto my wrist the whole time... The boy then turns to look at me with a smile.

"I hope you're okay and also my name is Jeongguk if you're wondering." He said they both walked away leaving me standing there confuse. What the hell just happened?