The Matchmaker ver. 3.0 (unpublished chapter)

This chapter was incomplete and never published anywhere. I am now revealing this here. Probably the cheesiest chapter in Matchmaker history...

dix-sept (unpublished)

There were many kinds of restaurant-like places to grab food for to go at a rest area. I was finally back in Aragonia and missed the food terribly as it seemed like people did not eat rice often where I was in Ruenan. At least not the same way we did in Aragonia.

I got the simple fried rice as well as peppered chicken with plain rice. I debated on whether to eat at the store and take Dom's to go, that way he'd get more sleep or take both to go and eat it together. In the end, I felt that if I brought both back, we could share it so carried the boxes back to the car.

"You're back already?" Dom greeted me once I got in and sat.

"Weren't you sleeping?" I asked.

"By any chance, did you give my number to anyone?" He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"No, why?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"It's just that I got a message from someone. Multiple actually." He turned his attention to his phone and began scrolling through something.

"Who?" I asked.

"I don't know, but it sounds like your friend Irene." He replied.

"She probably forced Leon or something to tell her." I opened the two boxes of food and split it to we both had half of each.

"Yeah," Dom spoke, seemingly engrossed with the messages in his phone.

"Why? What do they say?" I asked, handing him a box.

"Just a few death threats and some interestingly useful tips." He snickered.

"That just sounds disturbing." I wasn't bothered to question anymore and began eating.

"You want me to write you a letter?" Dom asked, out of the blue.

"Huh?" I was completely confused.

"Your type is tall, dark and handsome guys." He read. "And I don't get this but - chocolate?"

"What-?" I started coughing, choking on my food.

Dom patted me on the back. An evil smirk plastered in his face.

"Thank Irene." He said, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

"Dammit, I'm going to murder her the next time I see her." I dropped placed the food down and tried to grab Dom's phone. "What else does it say? Give me your phone."

"No way." He pulled away just in time. "You'll delete it."

"Fine, you've seen it anyways. Just read it to me." I sighed, giving up.

"Sure, lamb chop." Dom's smirk seemed even more evil.

"What?" I glared at him.

"Malisa likes letters. I bet if you write a letter to her, with all that cheesy shit you're so good at, she'll be really happy. Secretly, she likes giving hugs - actually, scratch that. She's the kind of person where the saying 'actions speak more than words' define perfectly. Unless it's in writing because talking doesn't seem to be something she's a fan of. I don't think her words reveal her true feelings either, because she's such a good story teller. Take her actions to be how she feels." He read.

"What the-?" I started to protest.

"Wait, I'm not done." Dom held his hand up to stop me. "You can bribe Malisa with sour gummy candies or sour candies in general and she's not a person who likes sweet food. In brackets, sweet and cheesy things are perfect though. She likes rap, a lot. She also likes Rey from Phantom Virus a lot. So never say bad things about those two things. Don't say bad things about me neither, she'll kill you then tell me and I won't let you go either."