Up till today i recieved no explanation from Jamal, its Ameer that still sends me normal messages he didnt tell me how he managed to convince Jamal nor did he mention about his love for Arfa. Mahra left probably to the sitting room and i was left with my toughts.

90% was about my throbbing heart and 10% about the person that caused it. I got up not wanting to think too much about it, but of course i must clear my head, its today or never. i went down the stairs to the kitchen to feed myself and see what the ladies are up to.
I tought as much, they are baking,  tried sneaking three but my mom smacked my hand when it reached the tray

"awwchh! Maa!!"

"if you dont help, you dont eat!" my mom spat.

I still will get some later in sha Allah so i pouted my lips at my mom.
I opened the fridge to get my cake sandwich and one litre strawberry holandia yoghurt.
There is no situation that i will enter that i will deprive myself of food, food is the therapy i only require.

I went back to my room without even talking to Arfa or Mahra. I kept my goodies on the table, plugged my headphone and played, cry by rihanna began, i was like hell no, clicked next, all i ever need austine mahone, Jamal told me to get this song so hell no!, that should be me justin bieber, dafaq hell no!!, then finally zero chris brown.

After i was done with eating and now listening to powerful empire cast.
I sat down and composed a message for Ameer cause since that day Jamal didnt call nor text i also did neither. We only exchange smiles in school, that is because i have to, not that i want to.

"Salam alaikum Ameer how are you?, i hope all us well?, masha Allah.
Well you see about Jamal and Arfa none of you really explained to me what exactly happened, you only told me you will try hooking them up which i prayed will fail, i also didnt ask my fault but dont you think i should get an explanation?, the plan was you dating Arfa not Jamal so why the sudden change of plans? Or dont you love Arfa anymore? Please Ameer reply, or better still, call, i will be expecting your call, i have not heard anything from Jamal and also i made no inquiries from Arfa. Thank you Amiriruwa 😆"

i clicked send, made sure it got delivered before keeping the phone. I went downstairs to join our mothers and the rest.

The next day...
Ameer didnt call nor reply, so i decided i will not mind sacrificing the remaining time in school after i eat to look for him.

"what are you thinking about?" Arfa asked me, today she is alone, no Jamal around.

"nothing, just something i have to do" i replied her.

"We are leaving next month" Mahra spoke.

"whhaaat!!" me and Arfa simultaneously said.

"nooo com'on, cant your mom let you stay? For the sake of school maybe!? You can stay with us ofcourse " i asked.

"i wish but its my dad that wont let me stay not my mom" Mahra replied.

"Argghh ohk, but damn girl! Am gonna miss you too much!"

"yeah, i know, am too sweet" Mahra said fanning herself.

"haaha, am only gonna miss the twins, dont flatter yourself too much" Arfa pointed out.

"uhmm i have to go, i have some things to do before classes resume" I said while getting up.

"need a hand?" Mahra asked.
Hhhhaa, noo i need guts, i wanted to say but didnt.

"nah no need, but thanks for the offer b" i answered this time hearable.

Arfa gave me questioning look and i gave her a blank stare, do you also fight with your sister with facial expressions?, yes we do.