Thor Odinson - Coma

Coma

He was woken up by the nurse that came to add more painkillers for you. It was 7 in the morning when the nurse left.

The patient room was so peaceful, with lots of windows and random flowers here and there.

He stared at you like he's always loved too. Even when you looked pale, you were still so pretty, everything about you was perfect for him, he could look at you all day everyday with no problem.

He didn't know how long he looked at you, maybe just ten minutes, maybe two hours. He realised again when you woke up, it was like his whole world stopped.

"Hey." You said as if nothing had happened, as if you hadn't been in a coma for the last year.

He couldn't move, it's as if he forgot everything in those moments that you were awake.

"What, where am I?" You asked very confused, seeing all white walls and hearing a beeping sound at the side of you.

"You- You've been in a coma for a year. You were - umm - hurt in battle against HYDRA and I couldn't get to you in time but Loki did and he helped you, but we were all badly hurt but you were hurt more than any of us." He said looking down with a tear going his face you trying to be calm and trying not to cry for him.

"Hey Thor, I love you okay. Nothing will stop us again okay? I love you."

"I love you too y/n, just never leave me again okay?"

"Awh that was so sweet, sorry I ruined the moment but Awh." Loki said from the back of the room, you not even realising he was there.

You rolled your eyes with a smile but called him over anyways.

"Come here and give me a hug mister." You told him smiling wide, just happy to be awake again.

"Of course Lady y/n." He says laughing, walking over to you and giving you a hug, Thor joining in after a while.

*

Word Count: 347