You

Jimin felt his eyes flutter, that sure was a wierd he through only to notice a two pairs if eyes staring down at him.

Jimin blinked a couple times before boultong up and stumble backwards off of his bed with a loud thud, a light groan escaping his candyfloss lips as he looked up at the two creatures that were now making themselves at home on his bed. Looking down at him as if they laughing, looking down on him with those sharpened eyes.

"JESSY AND RILEY BAD!!" Jimin cried as he looked up at his two cats to smiled at eachother before Jumping down onto him only to use him as a step to the floor as he layed there borhersomly in their path.

They wiggled their rears as they walked to the kitchen.

"Great, even my cats boss me around" he mumbled with a lightly bitter tone as he pulled himself up, pulling down his now wrinkled shirt with a sigh as he pulled himself over to his closet, taking out a big oversized jumper before walking downstairs.
For some odd reason he could already tell this day wouldn't be so great afterall.

Once he got downstairs the two trouble boys already sat by their bowles, wiggling their tails.
A sigh escaped his lips as he slowly reached for a packet of cat treats before sprinkling some in their bowles.
Treated like royalty in his own house.
Then again it was better than being all alone.

Jimin was so tired he coulden't help but yawn as he streached his arms, glancing over at his coffee machine.
Ironically instead of coffee he made some hot chokolate.
Personally he hated the bitter taste, and yet it as the only thing capable of keeping him awake through the days at times.
Jimin rolled up his long sleaves before lifting the cup, poaching his lips before blowing onto the hot liquid in hopes that it would cool down fater.

He smiled.
It was a sweet morning, the sun rays traveled inside the house through the windows. Creating golden shadows over his floors as he looked over at his clock with a humm before taking a double take and jointing from his seat "ONLY 5?! WHY DID YOU WAKE MEE!!"

Jimin sighed, he lives alone so his only company are his two cats which was even sadder, but what could he do as he didn't have anyone around he couldn't call his family nor friends.

He smiled as he knelt down patting his two companions, using his fingers to scratch lightly beneath their chins making them purr and roll over onto their stomach causing Jimin to chuckle as he soon stood up hearing a knock at the door.

"Huh? The postman must of came early huh"

Jimin mumbled as he headed towards the door, feeling the sudden burst of air cold frosty air fludding into the room causing him to shiver as he shook his head.
But once he opened his eyes there was no one there.

Except a sudden blow of wind to the side.

He shook it off but as he was about to walk back in he noticed a big truck infront of the house next door.

"Ohh must be the newcommers! I didn't know that anyone was going to move in" he mumbled before putting on his shoes and pulling his big sweater down as he begun walking over.

His hair bouncing  with every step he took, as if dancing with the barren wind.

His cheeks a warm peachy tint making him look just like an angel.
His flushed cheeks and small squishy hands, it was hard not to recognise him even if from afar.
Jimin rubbed his eyes before stepping infront of the van where he noticed a pair of muscular arms wraped around a couple boxes.

"E..excuse me"

"Well, hello mr park"