Chapter 1

Chapter One - Shocking Truth

Jeanelle's POV

I woke up as early as possible today. Only my mom and dad was only awake every 4 AM in this house.

My sister, Danelle, is still at Philippines because of some TV show shooting. Bagani TV show?

I sat up and looked at my clock radio. Its still 3 AM. But since I wanted to wake up early, I'm staying up until its clearly morning.

I'm thirsty so that woke me up. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. Once I was in the kitchen...I heard moans.

I think its OK. Well I think its just mom and dad doing the ' thing '. I took the cold water pitcher and took a glass from the cupboard.

I poured the water into my glass. Somehow, the moaning got louder. I was wondering, how come the noise is so loud?

Because of staring at the ceiling, I felt cold slithering from my legs to my feet. Oops!

The glass is filled with water. I stopped pouring the water and returned it back to its cold habitat.

I wanted to watch TV while drinking but I want some yougurt before I watch at the living room.

I took a freshly closed yogurt, fresh from the fridge. I opened the lid and let the spoon's front go sink in it.

I've put the sunken spoon close to my mouth and tasted the strawberry goodness. I took the glass with my right hand and the yogurt on my left hand.

I walked to the living room but I saw some covers on top of the couch. I was about to walk right up to the couch and pull the covers off, but...

I noticed some girly clothes scattered on the floor. And some wine on top of the coffee table. Since when?

Since when did mother liked wine? I tried not to make noise but then, the floor creaked a bit and the covers was just frozen.

I hid behind the big plant and saw a lady and dad looked at the creaked side of the floor. Then, long blonde hair slid off the covers.

" Its just Whiskers "

" Whiskers? "

" Oh, Nancy's cat "

" Oh OK "

They got back under the covers. I can't stay here, frozen forever. I need to tell mother right away.

I put the yogurt back in the fridge while open.  Then I drank the remaining water on my glass.

I ran quietly through the hallway and ran upstairs. I opened the master bedroom door and saw mom sleeping under the covers.

I ran next to her and kneeled down. I shakes mom while talking to her.

" Mom wake up! "

*Groan*

" Dad is having an affair! "

*Groan*

" Dad is with a SLUT!!! "

I whisper - yelled and mom's eyes widened. She sat up and looked at me.

" he is with what? "

" A SLUT!!! "

Mother was very angry and stormed pass me. I just followed her to the living room. She took an empty bottle of wine and smashed it into the wall.

The great, loud break sound made Dad and the Slut stop. The sat up with his d*ck sprang out.

I just covered my eyes. The girl is completely naked and found a towel next to her. She wrapped her naked body with the towel.

She puts the pillow on dad's d*ck and Dad stood up.

" this is not what it looks like! " Dad tried to confront mom.

Mom is like crying in anger and sadness. Like she's screaming. Inside and out.

Some tears fell out of my eyes. As in, seeing my lovable dad breaking his promise, never have an affair.

" Nessa * A/N Nessa is Nancy's mother's name in the story..And Paul is for the dad *....Jeanelle "

" Leave! " Mom says.

She threw the scattered clothes to dad and the ugly slut. Mom also stomped while walking.

Once she got close to the slut, she pulled the hair of hers and walked near the door. Mother opened the door.

" Get out! "

" Bu- "

" Get out! "

Mom says, trying not to make eye contact with the slut. She took the clothes and took the closest scissors.

" Wh- What are y-you doing? "

Mom started to cut the dress and the panty. And the bra.

" Go out there and then show those people your love! " Mom yelled and pushed the woman outside.

I peeked a little bit and saw that she has a scraped knee. Mom pushed Dad outside. Mom slammed the door close.

She then slowly sat down the floor crying.

" How dare he? "

I patted mom's back and then I cleaned up the broken wine bottle.