14

Eunbin's POV

So I was late for school this morning. I tried to wake up and get ready as fast as I can.

Hyunjin was panicked. He scared that I will be late for school.

I went to my old locker and trying to find my books for the next class. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the hallway.

"Yah! Let go of me," I said and trying to take my hand off

She let go of me. There she is, Aliee.

"Hey!" She greeted me with an evil smile

"Why are you bringing here?"  I asked

"You want to know why? Because of this," she said and handed me a her glittery phone. I looked at it and frowned my eyebrows

"What?"

"What?" She chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Are you both in a relationship or something? You took pictures with each other? Why I didn't know," she questioned

"Why do you have to know about it? Isn't it obvious," I looked at her in the eyes

She smirked. A bunch of her friends are walking to me.

"Don't you dare to date him. You lil-" without finishing her sentence, she grabbed my hairs and pushed me to her friends.

They pushed me against the wall and slapped me hard on the cheeks.

I yelped in pain. They left me with a painful cheeks and body. I'm literally crying.

______________
______

•Home time•

I skipped lunch for today. Yes, it hurts. When everyone is gone. I locked myself in the classroom alone.

I asked myself, why am I so weak at this point. I should have fight her back. I don't want to go back home and let Hyunjin see this side of me.

I decided to go to the park that near my school. It is around 6pm. The air is cold, the sky is dark and I'm here walking alone.

I wonder, if Hyunjin care. So much things have gotten to me. I'm really depressing.

_____

I made my way back home. I knocked the door and I heard nothing responding back to me. I tried again but, fail.

As soon as the door clicked open, my heart dropped. I bit my lips and walked to Hyunjin that still hugging Aliee.

I slapped Hyunjin hard on his cheek. I hope he will feels what I feel right now.

"Cha Eunbin!" Aliee slapped me back, "don't you dare to slap him," she added and went to comfort him

"It ok!" He said to Aliee softly, "why did you make Aliee cry today?" Hyunjin questioned me

I stared at him in disbelief. My tears keep on streaming down to my cheeks. I took a deep breath and decided to leave without a word.

The truth is hurt, he choose to believe Aliee instead of me. I ran away from them, because I know that I can't stop myself from crying.

I called to Felix to wait for me. I will stay at his house once again. Felix did sound worry about me.

I wanted to get some fresh air. It around 9pm now. I don't know where to go or what to do.

I'm walking to pizza shop where Hyunjin's grandpa works there. I ate a few slices of pizza and I do feel much better.

Suddenly, someone hit my shoulder lightly....

______________
_____

Hyunjin's POV
•FLASHBACK•

Aliee just came over. I don't know what is going on with her. She knocked on the front door.

After I opened it, she cried and hugged me real tight.

"What happens?" I asked her as I held on her shoulders

"Eun-Eunbin she-" she stuttered. Then, she started to cry.

"Hey! Calm down. Tell me what's going on?" I asked her once again

"Eunbin unnie fought me at school and tells me not to get close with you," she cried on my chests

"Stop crying. When she come back, I will tell her to apologize you," I said

"Aww Hyunjin ahh~ you're so kind,"

We chitchats for hours and Aliee keep on telling me how Eunbin bully peoples at school.

When I heard this kind of bad things that Eunbin did, I felt a bit down.

I heard someone knocked the door. When I stood up, Aliee jumped on me, making me lost my balance and fell down.

That is the time where Eunbin opened the door and maybe she thought that I was hugging Aliee.

She slapped me. It hurts. Aliee came and protected me.

I pushed Aliee away. I just wanted to know why did she make Aliee cried.

Eunbin couldn't stop crying that time and she ran away. I was really confusing during that situation.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

____________________
_________

A/n: I wonder, who is hitting Eunbin's shoulder?

Forgive me for not uploading 🙏🏻 I got two books now and I also got school.