Tzuyu knew Sana would leave soon once they arrived at their destination, so she locked the doors.

"What the Chou?! Let me out !" When Sana noticed the door was locked, she became enraged and yelled angrily at Tzuyu.

"Please let me show my feelings for you. Please give me a chance "Tzuyu stated this without even glancing at Sana.

"Open this fucking door!" Sana expressed her anger.

"Please, unnie," Tzuyu begged as she approached Sana and took her hand in hers.

"Do anything you want, but don't put too much expectation on me," Sana replied, removing Tzuyu's hand off her.

"Open this door before I tell Mom you're just harassing me. I can't believe they trusted you so easily "Sana said.

Tzuyu unlocked the door and let Sana go, allowing tears to flow from her eyes. She bursts into tears. She attempted to relax, but she couldn't.

Tzuyu heard a tap on her window and carefully looked to see who it was. It's Dahyun.

When Sana opened the car's door, Dahyun noticed Tzuyu inside. She tought she only got mistaken mistake, which is why she approaches the car to see whether it is Tzuyu.

When Dahyun noticed Tzuyu was not in good condition, she rushed to open the door.

"What happened, oh my God? I saw Sana unnie exit this car. What are you doing with her?" Dahyun asks continuously.

"Nothing, just dust in my eyes." Tzuyu made an excuse, but it didn't work on Dahyun.

How did a dust get in her eyes if she was inside the car? Dahyun pondered.

"Dust? You have been inside the car the whole time, "Dahyun wiped Tzuyu's tears.

"Stop sobbing like a baby. Others are waiting for us, so hurry up "Dahyun added that and assist her buddy in fixing herself.

Tzuyu finally comes out of the car after making a bit of a scene inside and notices other students gazing at her. They were surprised when Tzuyu walked out of her new automobile

"Is this the first time they've seen a person step out of a car?" Tzuyu whispered to Dahyun, who merely laughed at her.

"Maybe they were just amused by your new vehicle," Dahyun said to the taller one.

They arrive to their table in the cafeteria. Others are eating, while Chaeyoung is writing in her notebook.

Dahyun taunts her buddy, "Since when did you become a studyholic?" since they never saw Chaeyoung open her notes after classes.

"Who told you I was studying? I'm just sketching on something "Chaeyoung replied, turning to face her buddy in her notebook and showing her artwork.

They simply laugh at the two.

"You still haven't responded to my questions. Why are you here with Sana, unnie?" Dahyun asks it again.

"You're with Sana? That is a miracle "Jeongyeon was surprised.

"I'm sure she made you cry once again. Your eyes are swollen, "Jihyo elaborated.

"Unnie, stopped teasing Tzuyu," Dahyun told the elders.

"I'm not making fun of her; I'm only presenting facts. Am I correct? She made you cry once again?" Jihyo inquires once again, but Tzuyu stays silent.

"See, silence means yes," Jihyo remarked, clapping her hands.

"Why are you with Sana?" This time, it is Nayeon who inquires.

"I just got a new car—" everyone was taken aback by what she stated.