"I still have stuff to do inside. Tzuyu take care of my daughter "Before going in, Sana's mother murmured to the taller one and patted its shoulder.

"I will," Tzuyu said as Sana's mother entered their home.
Tzuyu noticed Sana going away and swiftly grabbed her arm.

"Where are you going?" Tzuyu inquires.
Sana remove Tzuyu's hand.

"I'm gonna walk, obviously," Sana replied, preparing to walk away when Tzuyu grabs her hand and pulls her into the passenger seat.

"Get off of me! I told you to quit bothering me! Don't you get it?" Sana remarked, raising her voice.

"Quitting is not in my vocabulary. So, if you don't want to be late, come in. I promise your mother that I will take you to school to assure your safety." Tzuyu smiled and wiggled her brows at Sana.

Sana found it disgusting.

"I would rather be late than being accompanied to school. Others might assume we're dating "She expressed her disapproval in an annoyed tone.

Even if Sana is upset with Tzuyu, the latter still finds it adorable.

Tzuyu suddenly pinches Sana's cheeks, upsetting her even more.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sana raised her right brow towards Tzuyu.

"Pinching your cheeks?" Tzuyu spoke as if she were a child.

"I'm done bickering with you," Sana muttered, preparing to walk away when Tzuyu grabbed her hand again and pulled her closer to herself.

Sana is body bump on Tzuyu's that surprise her. Tzuyu is taller than her, so she glances up at the latter's face. When she saw Tzuyu's face up close, her face became hot.She never took a close look at Tzuyu's face since she continually pushed her away from her.

Her visuals aren't a joke, as others have pointed out. She pondered.

She shakes her head to clear her thoughts.

Tzuyu was grinning at her, so she pushed her away.

"Maniac," she murmured, averting her gaze from Tzuyu's.

"Maniac? You're the one that bumps at me "Tzuyu smirked and replied.

"Tsk, we're getting late, let's go," she remarked as she opened Tzuyu's car door and climbed inside.

Tzuyu only smiles at her action before returning to the driver's seat. "This will be the first and last time you take me for a ride," Sana says as Tzuyu enters the vehicle.

Tzuyu simply disregarded her and checked Sana's seatbelt to see whether it was fastened before starting the engine.

Sana's house is quite distant from their school, so she was surprised as to how the latter looked so fresh after a longer trip.

Tzuyu notices Sana examining her car and the two remain silent for the duration of the ride.

"I just got it yesterday, which is why it's still empty," Tzuyu said, her gaze fixed on the road.

"And so?" Sana responded.

"Just in case you were wondering"

"Why would I?"

Tzuyu simply sighs in defeat. When it comes to Sana, she'll never win.

After a few minutes, they arrive to the school's parking area. W hen Tzuyu shuts off the engine Sana  hurriedly removes her belt and attempts to go, but the door is locked.